Write This Down New Album "Lost Weekend" Out Now
The new album 'Lost Weekend' from Write This Down became available in stores and online this week.
Write This Down will be touring this summer with Children 18:3 during their Lost Weekend Tour and the DisTOURtion 2012 Tour. For the DisTOURtion 2012 they will be joined by Blessed By A Broken Heart, and Rocky Loves Emily.
To view the tour dates of Write This Down visit http://www.facebook.com/writethisdownband/events.
Like Us on Facebook
About Write This Down:
When Write This Down burst out of Minneapolis in 2010 with its self-titled national debut on Tooth & Nail, the band was instantly heralded as one of the most compelling, intense and original acts in the hard rock stratosphere. With two years of wall to wall touring under its belt supporting the likes of Blindside, Project 86, Disciple and The Letter Black, the foursome sounds even more ferocious on its sophomore album Lost Weekend, exponentially upping its artistic ante and ambitious songwriting style.
"There's a huge difference between our two albums, starting with the fact that the first disc was just all over the map and we were still trying to find our identity," recalls front man Johnny Collier. "With this one, we sat down and consciously decided to have me sing a bit grittier and not so clean, plus we've always loved having dual vocals. That turned into me doing a lot of the screaming and [guitarist] Nate [Rockwell] doing the choruses with me singing along. We found our formula on how to work and build our sound, which led to this album having a true identity."
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK