Woman Uses Boobs To Smother Boyfriend
An important message for the ladies of the world: stop means go but no means no. Everett, Washington woman Donna Lange is accused of using her breasts to smother her boyfriend to death on Saturday.
Another man and two women, all three heavily intoxicated, were on scene to witness the 50 year old Lange push her 51 year old boyfriend on the floor in the back of their home. She proceeded to lie on top of him with breasts faced down, locked and loaded.
Witnesses heard the couple arguing several times that night and could hear the victim pleading for her to get off after being pushed down.
Like Us on Facebook
Lange and the victim lived together in a mobile home at the Airport Inn trailer park. Snohomish County Sheriff's department arrived at 12:45 am, and performed CPR unsuccessfully on the unconscious man. He died at Swedish Hospital in Edmonds early that morning.
Size may have played an important role in the perpetrator's success. Police records state the victim was 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighed about 175 pounds. Out sizing her boyfriend and roommate at 5 feet 6 inches tall and 192 pounds may have given her an advantage in the altercation.
The victim, according to one witness, was believed to have had a heart condition.
The Sherriff's Office documented recent injuries to both Lange and the victim and photographed hair, that matches Lange's, in the victims hands.
While the outcome is still fluid, if Donna Lange is convicted and found guilty, she'll face charges of second-degree manslaughter.
Sometimes too much of a good thing can be a really bad thing.
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- Word Entertainment & 25 Entertainment Announce The 2013-14 "Girls of Grace" Season Presented By Childfund (VIDEO)
- Luminate Enjoys Success on Rock N' Worship Roadshow & Believe Tours
- Francesca Battistelli New Album Coming Out Soon?
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Album Goes Gold, Joins Show Hope Concert May 26 in Nashville with Casting Crowns, Steven Curtis Chapman & Others
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK