Who is American Idol's Angela Miller?
The Top 10 "American Idol" finalists were announced on last Thursday's results show. Angie Miller still can't believe her name was called. The 19-year old New England native took to Twitter thanking all of the fans that voted for her.
"Still in shock. This is absolutely amazing. I CAN'T WAIT to meet you all on tour over the summer!!!!!! =D #AHHHH"
In all of her accomplishments, Miller has had some obstacles to climb along the way. She was born 40 percent hearing loss in one ear and 2 percent in the other. Determined, Miller has delivered breathtaking performances one after another.
Like Us on Facebook
Last week, Angie Miller rocked the house with a powerful rendition of Colton Dixon's, "Never Gone". Back in her comfort zone on the piano Miller delivered an all-star performance blowing away the fans, the judges and even got a shout out from Colton Dixon himself on Twitter.
"It's not just about having a good voice. It's also how you carry yourself. You really need to be the whole package," Miller told Boston.com. "You can tell the people on previous seasons who had voices but nothing really to them. I want people to relate to me."
Angie Miller will be joined on tour and in the Top 10 episode with four other female contestants: Janelle Arthur, Candice Glover, Amber Holcomb and Kree Harrison. The 5 male contestants are Lazaro Arbos, Devin Velez, Curtis Finch Jr., Burnell Taylor and Paul Jolley.
This weeks Top 10 song theme is "Music From the American Idols."
Angie Miller may be the front-runner for a particularly strong girl group but watch out this week for Kree Harrison and Janelle Arthur. The two country representatives have stay cautiously away from Carrie Underwood comparisons. This week could be the perfect opportunity to unleash their inner Underwood. Maybe an upbeat rocker like "Blown Away" could swing in their favor. Or they could stay a little closer to home with the smash ballad, "Jesus Take The Wheel".
Tune in for this week's Top 10 episode of American Idol, airing Wednesday at 8 p.m. EST on FOX.
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK