Should Vine be Banned for Exposing Un censored Posts? Just “Human Error” says Twitter
Twitter's iPhone/iPad video app sharing service is under inspection after adopters started using it to play porn clips to the app users.
Last week, Twitter introduced Vine that allows you to create looping, six-second video clips called as vines. On Monday Jan.28, 2013 Twitter apologized for the mistake, blaming "human error". However, Twitter immediately removed the video clip.
Like Us on Facebook
Using your camera, you can create the video and then post it on Twitter, Facebook or Vine itself.
According to CNN, "A human error resulted in a video with adult content becoming one of the videos in Editor's Picks, and upon realizing this mistake we removed the video immediately," the company said in a statement sent to CNN. "We apologize to our users for the error."
According to New York News and Features, this morning, when people opened the Vine homepage, they were upset because they saw what Twitter is calling "human error" of the Editor's picks was on a vine called "Dildoplay".
Just previous week, Apple banned image-sharing app 500px from Apple store since it could give users access to sexual content. Eyes were on Apple, which has a history of booting from the App Store mini-programs that serve up adult content on its popular mobile gadgets. The 500px app features artistically provided nudes among lots of other photos. However, so do other apps such as Tumblr, which remain available on Apple's iOS mobile system, says CNN.
Not only has that, New York News and Features said that VineRoulette, a website uploads dozens of vines that expose porn on your screen at once based a keyword of your choice.
Many have raised the question, whether Vine to be banned or not, and are not Americans concerned about their kids?
- TobyMac Introduces Recent Gotee Records Signee, Ryan Stevenson
- Mark Schultz "All Things Possible" Cruise Tour 2014 / Jimmy Needham and Cindy Morgan Special Guests
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK