UNITED TENORS' NEW SINGLE : HERE IN OUR PRAISE [Music Video]
Fred Hammond first introduced a contemporary male group to Gospel music in the '80s when he formed the seminal ensemble Commissioned. That group changed the look and the sound of the genre forever.
Recently, it fell onto Fred's heart to once again assemble a group of men to sing praises to God. He called vocal powerhouses Dave Hollister, Eric Roberson and Bryan Courtney Wilson and formed the United Tenors, which he describes as "men worshiping, inviting and gathering other men to come and worship." Hammond says that UT will be another instrument used by God to lead families and communities to have a fresh experience with the Lord.
Like Us on Facebook
The first single from the upcoming CD is "Here In Our Praise," a beautiful ballad that finds the men united in voice and heart to exalt the name of the Lord. "Here In Our Praise" was just serviced to radio, and will be available on iTunes and also as a ringtone on February 19.
"A few years back I heard a sound in the heavens of men singing contemporary praise and worship. The sound felt familiar but was still one I really hadn't heard before," says Hammond. "United Tenors is not a revamped or rehashed movement, it's a new moment with a familiar God and Savior attached to it, new wine for this season."
The United Tenors CD (United Tenors: Hammond Hollister Roberson Wilson) will be in stores March 26.
- Mark Schultz "All Things Possible" Cruise Tour 2014 / Jimmy Needham and Cindy Morgan Special Guests
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK