‘Unconditional’ Generates Buzz Amongst Movie Critics
The buzz is continuing to build with Harbinger Media Partners debut release, Unconditional as opening weekend draws near on September 21st. Starring Golden Globe nominated actor Michael Ealy and Lynn Collins, the major motion picture film is already causing a chatter among critics in the industry.
"UNCONDITIONAL is wholesome, redemptive, uplifting family entertainment." --MovieGuide®
" This movie actually prompted me to action. My kids and I started a company/ministry which has been riddled with technological issues over the last year. But this film helped make up my mind to do whatever it takes to get that program back on track and help at-risk children. I can't say that about any other movie I've seen in the last few years."- Christian Cinema
Like Us on Facebook
"Go check out this film. Be moved, be inspired. Find love, find forgiveness. But take action and hope into your community. Little eyes are watching, and little hands are waiting, for someone to recognize their need and respond." -HollywoodJesus.com
"Unconditional sets itself apart with quality filmmaking and redemptive storytelling delivered with authenticity."-ChristianityToday.com
Written and directed by Brent McCorkle, the film tells the story of Sam (Collins), a woman whose storybook marriage is ripped away from her by a senseless act of violence; and "Papa" Joe (Ealy), her oldest friend who leads Sam on a journey back toward unconditional love.
Along with film critics, pastors and bishops from mega churches across the country are voicing their excitement for the compelling drama and encouraging their congregations to support the theatrical production.
"Unconditional is a 21st century parable that packages the gospel in a post-modern message about character, courage & challenge. It will push the viewer to serve to share and to never assume!" - Pastor Jamal Bryant
"Unconditional is one of those Must See Movies. This movie is sure to wake up any sleeping Giants or dying Dreams in your life." - Bishop Neil C. Ellis
"This great motion picture has left me encouraged and motivated to share the unconditional love of God to both the young and old of my own community."- Bishop Vaughn McLaughlin
"Seldom is a movie able to pull off the often arduous task of being both entertaining and meaningful at the same time, Unconditional does just that! You will laugh, cry and leave the theater with and overwhelming conviction to go do some good. I'd take my whole family to see it; especially my children!"--R.A. Vernon, D.Min.
In support of the film, the real-life Papa Joe Bradford has been sharing his story and how it feels seeing his life on the big screen. Readers can find in depth articles in Charisma Magazine, 700 Club, The Christian Post and Rick & Bubba. Additionally Kwesi Boakye, known for his work in Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself and Princess & The Frog, is making upcoming appearances on Fox 411, Life Lessons Radio and more.
To find a full list of theaters and opening markets, please go to www.unconditionalthemovie.com.
About Harbinger Media Partners, LLC
Harbinger Media Partners, LLC is a Nashville, Tennessee-based company founded in 2009 to create and produce high-quality theatrical films that inspire viewers to pursue God and serve others. For more info, please visit: http://harbingermediapartners.com/.
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK