Two-Time Dove Award Winner Meredith Andrews' Third Studio Album, Worth It All, Available Tuesday Nationwide
Word Worship's Meredith Andrews, hailed as one of the preeminent female vocalists, worship leaders and songwriters today, is out Tuesday, January 22, with her third studio album Worth It All. On Thursday, the passionate and powerful vocalist will share music from her new album in a special hour-long live streaming event direct from Chicago hosted by Worship Leader's Phil Sillas. The album's lead single, "Not for a Moment (After All)," has jumped to No. 13 at Christian AC Monitored and No. 15 at AC Indicator and continues to climb the charts.
Like Us on Facebook
"These songs have been stirring in my soul over the last two years," said Andrews. "I can hardly contain my excitement and anticipation over finally being able to share the finished project with listeners!" Throughout her free streaming event, "A Worship Leader's Evening with Meredith Andrews," she will share live acoustic versions of select songs from her new album. Andrews will also reveal stories behind her new music and from her experience as a worship leader at the Harvest Bible Chapel in Chicago where she and her husband Jacob serve as worship leaders. The streaming event will begin at 8pm EST / 5pm PST and will last one hour with the last 15 minutes devoted to viewers' Q&A. Those interested in joining the webcast can register at http://worshipleader.com/live/register/.
Andrews' 11-track project Worth It All, produced by Paul Mabury and co-written by Andrews, Jacob Sooter and Mia Fieldes, has received early glowing review from critics:
"This is the most spine-tingling female led worship project I've experienced and all of these songs are completely anointed, Spirit-led and emotionally captivating...This is sure to be among the top worship albums of 2013." -New Release Tuesday
"In addition to honing her vertically-centered songwriting chops and expanding upon a glorious vocal range, the project is loaded with soul-stirring, often times anthemic contemporary pop arrangements." - CCM Magazine
"The Dove Award winner dazzles on her new collection, one that is designed to give hope to many during such an unsure time...Look for Andrews' star to rise into the stratosphere, as well it should be!" - Music News Nashville
Worth It All also marks the flagship release from Word Entertainment's new imprint, Word Worship. Word Worship is both a record label and online resource for churches with the vision to partner with Worship Leaders and songwriters for the purpose of equipping the church with songs that ascribe worth to God, declare the gospel and encourage believers in growing in their faith. Previously released projects from the imprint include The Classic City Collective's Leave Your Guns with the Usher, Brett Rutledge's All I Need and Benji and Jenna Cowart's Letters to the Church at Buffalo.
With her Word Entertainment's debut release in 2008, Meredith Andrews' insightful songs and engaging voice awarded her recognition as Billboard Magazine's "Most Promising New Artist." In 2011, she picked up two Dove Awards for "Worship Song of the Year" and "Praise and Worship Album of the Year," quickly distinguishing her as one of the preeminent worship leaders and songwriters in the Christian music community. With the success of her debut album and her sophomore release in 2010, As Long As It Takes, she was afforded the opportunity to tour with acclaimed CCM artists Natalie Grant, Brandon Heath, Bebo Norman and Michael W. Smith. Her much-anticipated third studio album, Worth It All, is due out January 22, 2013. A native of Wilson, NC, Meredith began singing in church when she was only six, and by the time she was in high school, she was writing songs and leading worship. For more information on Meredith Andrews please visit www.meredithandrews.com.
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK