TRACY STUFFLE : May Wake Up This Week!
The Perrys are back on tour, but Tracy Stuffle, bass singer for the Souther Gospel group is still in the hospital after suffering a stroke weeks ago. Libbi his faithful wife, and servant of God has been by his side updating the band's Facebook, keeping friends and family in the loop as he recovers.
Like Us on Facebook
A CT scan last week showed signs of healing and no new bleeding. Then Friday Libbi found out Tracy needed a new drainage catheter, because the old one was clogged up and wasn't draining properly. Libbi signed off on the Neuro Surgeon, Dr. Arthur Ulm, a Christian, installing a new one, risking new bleeding and infection. The surgery was a success!
Libbi posted yesterday afternoon with the most updated status of Tracy after having the new catheter installed in his brain:
"Update on Tracy Stuffle as of 2/3/13 @ 1:26am:
Today has been a pretty quiet day. Praise The Lord!! We've just took the past couple of days to let Tracy rest without any visitors. I even stayed in waiting room most of time, except in the morning hours. Everything has pretty well been stable all day. His temp has these crazy spells of going up, but most time will come down with Tylenol. Drainage from his brain is beginning to be more clear, which is a good thing! As soon as his cranial pressure drops some more they will start slowly trying to wake him up some. Praying that comes this week! I sure do miss looking into his eyes!! "
Libbi, The Perrys and most importantly, "Sweet Tracy" needs all the love and support you can send him. Keep them all in your prayers and well-wishes as they experience this trying time.
For those wanting to send cards to Tracy, please send to:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
To follow Tracy Stuffle's return to 100 % and to read Libbi's updates go to the bands official Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support, during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK