Tracy Stuffle Update: Today was a quiet day
Tracy Stuffle, one of the founding members of acclaimed Southern Gospel vocal group, The Perrys, suffered a stroke early last month. His wife Libbi has been updating the band's Facebook page with news on Tracy's recovery.
During the last two days, Tracy's cranial pressure has spiked, far exceeding healthy amounts. A good pressure is 0-5 whereas Tracy's was 27 earlier yesterday morning.
Doctors placed Tracy into a medically induced coma Thursdayday afternoon and restricted visitors in an attempt to keep his room completely silent, hoping his Intracranial Pressure (ICP) would lower as a result. Tracy's intracranial pressure slowly started to decrease. Libbi posted these encouraging words:
Like Us on Facebook
"Just got in from the hospital. Today has been a rather quiet day. No big changes other than Tracy's ICP cranial pressure has come down and rocked between 8 and 13 and even got down to 5 at one time. Normal is 0-5. The fluid draining out of the brain still has blood in it. Hoping this will start to clear in a day or so. All his vital signs and temperature are staying in normal range. We stayed out of the room as much as possible today to keep pressure from going up.
Loren Harris & wife Cindy Harris came from Elizabethton, TN tonight to see Tracy. We had a great visit and enjoyed seeing them! Loren sang with us for 6 years and was like a brother to me. We love him and his sweet family!
Lord Jesus how thankful we are for another day of life and with Tracy! Without you Lord, we would have no hope in this life! I love you sweet Jesus!"
The Perrys posted a concert flyer for their performance last night at Oaklawn Baptist Church in Winston-Salem, NC. All proceeds went toward Tracy's medical expenses via, "A Love Offering."
Though Tracy is still in critical condition, and cannot accept visitors, those wanting to send cards and flowers can to the address below:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
Photos of the Perrys: http://breathecast.christianpost.com/articles/6321/20130220/the-perrys-photos.htm
Come and pray for Tracy at one of The Perrys upcoming live shows:
The last stop on the Perrys tour is tonight, Mar 2nd, at Oak Grove, LA, Thomas Jason Lingo Community Center at 6pm.
- Tquan Moore Selected For Springboard South Music Festival
- Devin Mcglamery Celebrates Love Is A Verb Release
- Javen & Friends Send Praises High During CD Release Concert
- Smokie Norful's Song Say So Available Digitally May 28th
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK