Tracy Stuffle [Update]: Today was a Good Day
Everyone is still lifting up Tracy Stuffle in prayer and his wife Libbi has been faithful to post on The Perrys facebook page with updates since his stroke in January. Here is Libbl's post from last night.
"Today was a good day. Fluid has went down a lot. They pulled a gallon off of him in a 24 hr period of time yesterday. He still has more, but it's flushing out!! Praise The Lord!!! His ICP level today was more between 6 & 8. A couple times it hit 16 but came right back down. The blood in the drainage tube looks almost a clear brownish red color, which is a great sign the blood is clearing out!!! another Praise the Lord praise!!!!! They cut back a little more on the sedation to try to get the bowels to work properly. He's on 3 different sedation medicines so between the 3 it's wrecked havoc on his bowels not working. Still no movement on his own. So they resorted to other methods. His blood pressure and heart rate is still a little elevated to my liking. I've realized each nurse has their own level of what they think is high. So one will work on it hard to stay down and another will let it bump the line that irritates me. But, I have to tell myself I am not a nurse.......yet!!!!! But, after this I could be!!!
Like Us on Facebook
Don't forget to petition the throne on Tracy's behalf in the morning, for his CT scan and MRI! We are praying for excellent results!!! I will try to post an update before the do both test. We are just believing God for excellent results! Nothing is to hard for God!!!!!
I almost had me a little glory shout tonight. I was clipping Tracy's finger nails on his right hand (and yes to all you nurses out there, I know I am not suppose to) and I was moving his right hand a little so I could see his nails and his right armed moved on its own! Call it reflex if you want, but what I saw wasn't a reflex!!!"
The Perrys next performance (with Randy Perry & Perrys) is Wed, March 13th in Richmond, VA at Buford Road Baptist Church at 7pm.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK