TRACY STUFFLE [UPDATE] Temperature Stayed Below 99 Degrees All Night! PTL!
The Perrys are back on tour, but Tracy Stuffle, bass singer for the Souther Gospel group is still in the hospital after suffering a stroke weeks ago. Libbi his faithful wife, and servant of God has been by his side updating the band's Facebook, keeping friends and family in the loop as he recovers.
A CT scan last week showed signs of healing and no new bleeding. Then Friday Libbi found out Tracy needed a new drainage catheter, because the old one was clogged up and wasn't draining properly. Libbi signed off on the Neuro Surgeon, Dr. Arthur Ulm, a Christian, installing a new one, risking new bleeding and infection. The surgery was a success!
Like Us on Facebook
The doctors gave the thumbs up to start waning Tracy off of sedatives yesterday, hoping him to regain consciousness within the week. Libbi posted this update earlier this morning:
"Update on Tracy Stuffle as of 2/6/13 @ 9am:
Tracy is doing good this morning other than having a little issue with his blood pressure wanting to go up. They have taken him down a little more on his sedation this morning. Temp has been down to 99 all night. PTL!!! The trach he has is gonna have to be replaced due to a leak in it. He's getting the oxygen he needs, but it's making awful sound.
Nurses and Drs are amazed at the cards he has received! Even more amazed when I tell them I couldn't get them all up!
The love that has been shown to my family during this time has been incredible!!! My heart along with my family is grateful and thankful!!!!! Please know this!!!!!!!! This is day 16 and God is Good!!!"
Later she posted this encouraging and uplifting piece of scripture:
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8 KJV)"
Libbi, The Perrys and most importantly, "Sweet Tracy" needs all the love and support you can send him. Keep them all in your prayers and well-wishes as they experience this trying time.
For those wanting to send cards to Tracy, please send to:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
To follow Tracy Stuffle's return to 100 % and to read Libbi's updates go to the bands official Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support, during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website
- Luminate Enjoys Success on Rock N' Worship Roadshow & Believe Tours
- Francesca Battistelli New Album Coming Out Soon?
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Album Goes Gold, Joins Show Hope Concert May 26 in Nashville with Casting Crowns, Steven Curtis Chapman & Others
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK