Tracy Stuffle [UPDATE] - 1/25/2013
Southern Gospel group The Perrys is asking fans and loved ones to join them in prayer for bass singer Tracy Stuffle who's been in the hospital after suffering a stroke days ago.
Libbi Stuffle, Tracy's wife updates the bands Facebook page with real-time updates as his condition changes. "Here's what I am BEGGING you to help me pray: that the bleeding stops and his brain doesn't swell any more than what it is. He has minimal swelling now. And pray God will restore him 100%."
Like Us on Facebook
By the outpouring of prayers and well wishes for "Sweet" Tracy's swift recovery, it's obvious the band has the support of a loyal and decent fan base.
At 9:05 this morning, Libbi updated the band's Facebook:
"Temp is down to 99.3 from 103.5, but they are doing a chest ex ray to check lungs. They seem to think there is bacteria somewhere. But even their highest acting antibiotics have not worked. His vitals are a little higher than has been. But, this could be happening due to the part of brain that controls the body temp being effected from bleed out! Just don't know right now."
To follow Libbi's updates regarding Tracy Stuffle please visit: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Perrys/141953479202640.
The band is grateful for any and all support through such a trying time in any person's faith.
For more information about Southern Gospel group The Perrys, feel free to check out their brand new website
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK