Tracy Stuffle Update: Tracy Still In Coma / Benefit Concert Feat. Jason Crabb, Oak Ridge Boys and Booth Brothers
Tracy Stuffle, one of the founding members of acclaimed Southern Gospel vocal group, The Perrys, suffered a stroke in early January. His wife Libbi has been updating the band's Facebook page with news on Tracy's recovery.
Last week, Tracy's cranial pressure spiked, far exceeding healthy amounts. A good pressure is 0-5. Tracy's was 27.
After doctors medically induced Tracy into a coma last Wednesday afternoon, restricting visitors, hoping his ICP would lower with less activity. Tracy's intracranial pressure slowly started to return to normal. Though still a little high as of late last night, Libbi posted these hopeful words, before taking a much needed rest:
"Back at the motel tonight. Today has been rather quiet with not a lot of changes. Praise the Lord!!! I really don't like leaving him, but there's nothing I can do at this point while he's still in a coma. So, I am trying to get as much rest as possible. He's in God's hands and there's no better place to be than there. I know God is holding Tracy in His arms up against His chest!! I can only imagine how it must feel for him to hear the heart beat of God as He holds him close!!!
Like Us on Facebook
Going to bed now........praying for tomorrow (Monday) to be a new day, with new mercies and NEW MIRACLES!!!!! In JESUS' Name, Amen!!!!!!"
The Perrys also posted a flyer for a benefit concert scheduled for Tuesday, March 19th, 2013. Along with The Perrys, special guests the Booth Brothers, The Bowlings, Dailey & Vincent, The Hoppers, Gold City, Jason Crabb, Oak Ridge Boys, Mark Lowry and the Collingsworth Family will be performing.
All proceeds will go toward Tracy's medical expenses.
Though Tracy is still in critical condition, and cannot accept visitors, those wanting to send cards and flowers can to the address below:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
Eternally grateful for any and all support during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website:
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK