TRACY STUFFLE [UPDATE]: Off Sedatives, FINALLY MOVING! [PTL!!]
The Perrys are back on tour, but Tracy Stuffle, bass singer for the Southern Gospel group is still in the hospital after suffering a stroke weeks ago. Libbi his faithful wife and servant of God has been by his side updating the band's Facebook, keeping friends and family in the loop as he recovers.
The doctors gave the thumbs up to take Tracy completely off sedatives yesterday hoping him to regain consciousness within the week. Libbi posted this update earlier this morning:
Update on Tracy Stuffle as of 2/7/13 @ 1:30am:
Like Us on Facebook
"Wow, I am so wound up I don't know where to begin! Tracy was taken totally off all sedation meds Weds about lunch. I have stayed in his room just about all day to see if he would show signs of waking up. I started noticing some movement under his eyelids. Then he started yawning. I would sing to him and he would scrunch his forehead up and would move his mouth for a bit. I went to clean up at motel this evening and came back and started putting up his 91 cards he got today. After my sister Debra and I finished hanging the cards we started talking to him. I lifted his eyelid and he looked over to where I was. Then, I ask him to hold my hand or squeeze it. He squeezed it pretty good. He also moved his left foot and leg on command! I am sitting here by his bed watching his hand move!!! I will take this miracle!!!
Thank You Sweet Jesus!!!!!! All praise, glory and honor belongs to Him!!!!!
I will take these small miracles any day!! Even tho small they will add up!"
The day before she posted this encouraging and uplifting piece of scripture:
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:8 KJV)"
Libbi, The Perrys and most importantly, "Sweet Tracy" needs all the love and support you can send him. Keep them all in your prayers and well-wishes as they experience this trying time.
For those wanting to send cards to Tracy, please send to:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
To follow Tracy Stuffle's return to 100 % and to read Libbi's updates go to the bands official Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support, during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK