Tracy Stuffle Update: A Quiet Day is a Good Day
Today is day 45 of Tracy Stuffle being in ICU in a coma as friends and family remain hopeful for a miracle. Libbi Stuffle is by her husband"s side as always. She posted this recent update of Tracy's condition earlier today:
"Another quiet day for Tracy. A quiet day is a good day. All his vitals have been good with exception of his blood pressure being elevated a little. ICP cranial pressure was 10 just a few minutes ago when they checked it. Praise The Lord!! All of his blood work results came back normal and good.
Like Us on Facebook
Cultures were good with exception of sputum having a slight trace of bacteria. But it is being treated with antibiotics he was already on. Still has traces of what looks to be old blood in the drainage cath from brain. Preliminary results on the blood test to see if he free bleeds any where else in the body showed good. Know for sure tomorrow. Hematologian said looks like it's localized in the head area only. Praise God that His hand is at work and He is worthy of all our praises!!!!!!
Bless The Lord O my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name!!! Psalms 103:1God we are sooo thankful that You are our Rock and our Strong Tower!!!! We love You and we praise, honor and worship You for who You are!!! Thankful for every trial, every heartache that we've had to endure!! You are faithful and true to never leaving us nor forsaking us! Thank You for all things.....the good, the bad and the ugly in our lives!!! Thank You for being the Lifter of my head!!! I love You Abba Father!! Our healer and provider!!"
The Benefit concert for Tracy Stuffle is Tuesday, March 19th at Christ Church Nashville featuring Oak Ridge Boys, Mark Lowry and more. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door. All proceeds from the benefit concert go to help pay Tracy Stuffle's mounting medical bills.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK