Tracy Stuffle [UPDATE] - "Praying for Positive CT Scan!!"
The ongoing struggle of The Perrys bass singer, Tracy Stuffle, after suffering a stroke weeks ago continues to change day by day. His wife Libbi has been by his side through the entire experience. She's been updating the bands Facebook page with play-play analysis of Tracy's condition as well as posting inspirational moments in such a dark time.
Like Us on Facebook
She posted this update earlier this morning:
Update on Tracy Stuffle as of 1/29/13 @ 7:34am:
"PRAY FOR IMPROVEMENT!!
Tracy Stuffle will be having a CT scan sometime today to check to see if there's been any improvement in the brain where the two hemorrhages were. Please pray the scan will show improvement!! Not sure what time, but will give an update as soon as I have results.Tracy had a pretty good night last night. Temp stayed between 99 & 100. Blood pressure stayed stable. Looking for new miracles today!! No matter the size we will take them!!"
That update was followed 3 hours later by the first bit of good new and hope in many posts.
"Taking Tracy down now for CT scan!! Expecting good news!! In Jesus' name!!!!!"
This story changes day by day with good news turning to worst news. Libbi and The Perrys appreciate all of the support and prayers from friends and loved ones.
To follow Tracy Stuffle's return to 100 % and to read Libbi's updates go to the bands official Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support, during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- Word Entertainment & 25 Entertainment Announce The 2013-14 "Girls of Grace" Season Presented By Childfund (VIDEO)
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK