Tracy Stuffle Update: Opened Eyes On His Own, Swelling Down
Tracy Stuffle, one of the founding members of acclaimed Southern Gospel vocal group, The Perrys, suffered a stroke in early January. His wife Libbi has been updating the band's Facebook page with news on Tracy's recovery.
Tracy Update as of 3/12/13 @ 9:15am:
Tracy just opened his eyes a little on his own!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!! He's on his way back!!!!!!!!!!!
I will try to be as proper about this as i can, but i don't know how else to say it........the bowels are loose this morning!!!!! I know it's probably not to becoming to get excited about that kind of movement, but Praise The Lord!!!!!
Like Us on Facebook
Swelling has went down...
The Perrys also posted a flyer for a benefit concert scheduled for Tuesday, March 19th, 2013. Along with The Perrys, special guests Booth Brothers, The Bowlings, Dailey & Vincent, The Hoppers, Gold City, Jason Crabb, Oak Ridge Boys, Mark Lowry and the Collingsworth Family will be performing.
All proceeds will go toward Tracy's medical expenses.
Though Tracy is still in critical condition, and cannot accept visitors, those wanting to send cards and flowers can to the address below:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK