Tracy Stuffle [Update]: May Need to Have Drainage Catheter Removed
For those who have been following the recovery of Tracy Stuffle, bass singer of Southern Gospel group The Perrys, they understand that sometimes healing is a long and confusing process.
Stuffle suffered a stroke in early January but, graciously, his wife and bandmate Libbi (she sings alto) has been keeping fans abreast of his progress through The Perrys Facebook page.
Like Us on Facebook
As we reported, things had been looking up for Stuffle, and on Friday Libbi posted that he was actually up and out of bed for the first time in 32 days. "His vital signs stayed great the whole time he was up!!," she wrote. "You want to talk about a shoutin fit!! Praise God from whom all blessings and miracles flow!!!!!!!!!!!"
Unfortunately, Stuffle's status took a curious turn on Saturday.
"Devil trying his best to still the joy of yesterday today," wrote Libbi. "The drainage cath has stopped draining. This morning instead of fluid coming off brain being clear like it has had a little bit of blood in it. All his numbers look good is the strange thing. The neuro dr is on his way in to check him out."
Nevertheless, Libbi's faith is unwavering, and a card from a concerned fan reminded her of how important that is. In a following post, she wrote, "God has reminded me once again through this little foam card that came in the mail today from Lawrenceburg, KY, BE NOT AFRAID!!!"
Libbi also wrote that Stuffle was having a CT scan to determine whether his drainage catheter would have to be replaced. She has yet to post an update since.
As always, keep checking back with us, and we will certainly give you all the details on Tracy Stuffle's recovery.
Feel free to post prayers and messages of encouragement on The Perrys Facebook page, and if you would like to send mail, forward it to:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
Check out The Perris's Photos : http://breathecast.christianpost.com/the-perrys-photos
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK