Tracy Stuffle [UPDATE] - "On The Mend", The Perrys Back On Tour!
Southern Gospel group, The Perrys', bass singer, Tracy Stuffle, suffered a stroke weeks ago. His condition changes day by day.
Libbi, Tracy's wife and Perrys's singer, has been by his side updating the bands' Facebook and Twitter pages with moment-to-moment analysis of Tracy's condition as well as posting inspirational moments in such a dark time.
After a CT scan yesterday showed signs of healing and no new bleeding, it seems spirits are high. Libbi even posted new live concert dates for the other three members of the Perrys coming up this week and on to February.
Like Us on Facebook
She updated the Facebook close to 6 hours ago with this post:
"Perry's Road Trip This Week!
Jan 31- Aiken, SC - Talathia Baptist Church - 7pm
Feb 1 - Bremen, GA - Mill Town Music Hall - 7pm
Feb 2 - Lakeland, FL - Lake Gibson Church of Nazarene - 6pm
Please show your support to Joseph, Bryan and Leah by going out and supporting them!
Please continue to pray for Tracy!
shortly followed by this comforting post:
"Trying to fill up this wall with cards by the time Tracy wakes up! Please send cards to: Tracy Stuffle, 1774 Shagbark Way, Gallatin, TN 37066."
This story changes day by day with good news turning to bad and bad news turning to good. Finally it seems Tracy is on the mend. Libbi and The Perrys appreciate all of the support and prayers from friends and loved ones."
To follow Tracy Stuffle's return to 100 % and to read Libbi's updates go to the bands official Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support, during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK