Tracy Stuffle [Update]: “How Good It Feels To Feel His Touch To My Face Again” - Libbi Stuffle
Tracy Stuffle [Update]: "How Good It Feels To Feel His Touch To My Face Again?"
The Perrys are back on tour, but Tracy Stuffle, bass singer for the Southern Gospel group is still in the hospital after suffering a stroke weeks ago. Libbi his faithful wife, and servant of God have been by his side updating the band's Facebook, keeping friends and family in the loop as he recovers.
Tracy Update as of 2/17/13 @ 10:45am:
"Everything is going good. Neuro Dr and infectious diease dr thinks the antibiotics are working to kill bacterial infection in (Tracy's) brain. But, they think some of the bacteria is sticking to the drainage cath in the brain and antibiotics can't get thru that. So they are looking at replacing the drainage cath for the second time on Monday. With this you run the risk of more infection! This will have to be done before a permanent shunt can be put in. Then there's always the possibility that infection could be in the brain. But, we are not receiving that, because his temp is staying down and he's being more alert and awake daily.
Like Us on Facebook
******The Drs have come in just now and said they are gonna give it til Tuesday to see what happens. Before deciding on the cath replacement to see if the bacteria will be gone!
Tracy has tolerated the trach collar very well! First day on it for 12 hrs straight. Second day 9 hrs. Back on it today!
To God be the glory for all He had done and is gonna do!!!! We are still praising Him!!!"
Libbi, The Perrys and most importantly, "Sweet Tracy" need all the love and support you can send him. Keep them all in your prayers and well wishes as they experience this trying time.
To read the previous update: http://breathecast.christianpost.com/articles/6271/20130216/tra-stuffle-update-lit-up-christmas-tree.htm
For those wanting to send cards to Tracy, please send to:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
To follow Tracy Stuffle's return to 100 % and to read Libbi's updates go to the bands official Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support, during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK