TRACY STUFFLE [UPDATE]: Eyes Opening, Trying to Talk!
The Perrys are back on tour, but Tracy Stuffle, bass singer for the Souther Gospel group is still in the hospital after suffering a stroke weeks ago. Libbi, his faithful wife and servant of God, has been by his side updating the band's Facebook, keeping friends and family in the loop as he recovers.
The doctors gave the thumbs up to take Tracy completely off sedatives last week, hoping he would regain consciousness. Libbi posted this update late Sunday night:
"Been a great day! Tracy has opened his eyes about 7 or 8 times. He's smiled some. We've held hands a lot. He tries talking but we can't hear him because of the trach.
Like Us on Facebook
We are still fighting and making progress! May not be the progress we would like to see but at least it's progress!"
When tomorrow comes, we will rise up and fight again, one day at a time!!!
Please continue to pray the antibiotics will kill the bacterial infection in his brain around the catheter quick! Also, for ICP to be normal when they clamp it off so Tracy will not have to have surgery to insert permanent shunt.
Thank You Sweet Jesus for being true to Your Word!!! I love You!!!!
After moving his legs, eyes and soon to be voice, it seems the Lord is truly there with Sweet Tracy and Libbi Stuffle. PTL!
Libbi, The Perrys and most importantly, "Sweet Tracy" needs all the love and support you can send him. Keep them all in your prayers and well-wishes as they experience this trying time.
For those wanting to send cards to Tracy, please send to:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
To follow Tracy Stuffle's return to 100 % and to read Libbi's updates, go to the bands official Facebook page:
You can check out The Perry's new official website: http://www.perrysministries.com.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK