Tracy Stuffle [UPDATE] Cranial Pressure Spiking in the Wrong Direction!
Tracy Stuffle, one of the founding members of acclaimed Southern Gospel vocal group, The Perrys, suffered a stroke early last month.
His wife Libbi has been updating the band's Facebook page with news on Tracy's recovery. As she left the hospital late last night, Tracy's cranial pressure was slowly decreasing from 15 to 7-10 (a healthy reading is 0-5). This morning it's spiking the wrong direction.
Just received a call from hospital and they are taking Tracy for a CT scan. His cranial pressure in the past couple hours has been 28. This is way high! This could mean several different things. I will update as soon as I get there and see what the CT scan shows.
Like Us on Facebook
****8:00am: At the hospital waiting for the Dr Ulm to come in and give me results of CT scan. God has put in my spirit this morning....when you've done all you know to do to stand...........just stand!!!
Even on days where the updates seem optimistic, "Sweet Tracy" and those taking care of Tracy need all the love and support you can offer. Whether it's a prayer every night before bed or a simple comment on the band's Facebook page, every little bit helps.
Though Tracy is still in critical condition, and cannot accept visitors, those wanting to send cards and flowers can to the address below:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
To follow Tracy's recovery and to read Libbi's updates visit The Perrys' Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website:
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- Chris Tomlin's "Burning Lights Tour" Makes Career History
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK