Tracy Stuffle [Update]: Tracy Continues to Make Progress with Libbi by His Side
The Perrys are back on tour, but Tracy Stuffle, bass singer for the Souther Gospel group is still in the hospital after suffering a stroke weeks ago. Libbi, his faithful wife and servant of God, has been by his side updating the band's Facebook, keeping friends and family in the loop as he recovers.
The doctors gave the thumbs up to take Tracy completely off sedatives last week, hoping he would regain consciousness. He is now starting to move more on command. Libbi posted this update 11 hours ago:
Like Us on Facebook
"I know some of y'all are wondering what's up with no updates in the last 24 hours. I don't won't to inundate you with too many updates, especially when nothing has really changed.
We are in a holding pattern right now waiting to see how the bacterial infection around the drainage cath in brain is reacting to the two different kinds of antibiotics. The temperature started going up last night and has stayed around 100.7 to 101.
They were hoping to wean him off the breathing machine, but with the body fighting hard to fight off the infection, it's not allowing for that to happen just yet.
ICP fluid is looking really good. Almost totally clear!! Haven't heard when they will start clamping the tube to see if pressure will stay normal.
Tracy was actually awake last night for almost an hour and half! I talked a lot to him and he would respond with hand gestures or nodding head. I exercise his arms, legs, ankles, fingers and arms. I sing to him, play music for him and my last nightly thing is to anoint him and pray over him. Usually Randy, my brother, will be on speaker phone and we pray together. And, usually there's one of my family members with me. Then I have my own prayer time on my knees in front of my recliner! This is our nightly routine. God's been sooo good!!! Even in the valley He IS good!!
Please keep praying!!!!"
Please continue to pray the antibiotics will eliminate the bacterial infection in the brain around the catheter quick! Also, for ICP to be normal when they clamp it so Tracy will not have to have surgery to insert permanent shunt.
Libbi, The Perrys and most importantly, "Sweet Tracy" needs all the love and support you can send him. Keep them all in your prayers and well-wishes as they experience this trying time.
For those wanting to send cards to Tracy, please send to:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
To follow Tracy Stuffle's return to 100 % and to read Libbi's updates go to the bands official Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support, during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website
- TobyMac Introduces Recent Gotee Records Signee, Ryan Stevenson
- Mark Schultz "All Things Possible" Cruise Tour 2014 / Jimmy Needham and Cindy Morgan Special Guests
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK