Tracy Stuffle [Update]: CT on Monday
The Perrys are performing tonight (March 8) in Oblong, IL at Evangelical Methodist Church at 7pm and have concerts almost every night for the next few weeks leading up to the Benefit Concert in Nashville on March 19th.
Visit www.perrysministries.com for complete list of tour dates.
Despite traveling, their hearts are with bass singer Tracy Stuffle who is still in a coma in ICU in Nashville. Here are their facebook updates on Tracy from late last night and this morning.
Like Us on Facebook
Tracy Update 3/8/13 @ 8:45am: Dr Darice just came inand is very pleased with where Tracy is at at this point and time. She said they will do a CT on Monday to see where we stand with the swelling in the brain and to see if there's any more bleeding. If CT scan shows good (and I am naming it "normal" ) then they will began reducing the sedation!! He will be given more LASIK today to remove more swelling and fluid! Jesus I am speaking to it to be healed in Your precious name!! Amen.
Tracy Update as of 3/7/13 @ 11:30pm: Another pretty quiet day for Sweet T. Only issue we are having is his blood pressure being a little elevated. Other than that everything is pretty calm. His ICP cranial pressure was 6 when we left. It will rock between 6 and 12. So we are beginning to see daylight with his numbers. He's got some fluid build up from not being mobile for 45 days. The Dr gave him LASIK again today and pulled of a lot of fluid with that, but not nearly enough. The blood coming through the drainage cath is thinning and we are seeing more clear fluid than yesterday. We need it to be clear as water! Lord please don't let me get in Your way of the plan You have for Tracy and I. I am standing on Your promises while You do Your thing! We worship Your holy Name!!!! You made us and you can fix us and will heal!!!! I love you Sweet Jesus!!!!Thank You for Your love, mercy and Grace!!!
The Benefit concert for Tracy Stuffle is Tuesday, March 19th at Christ Church Nashville featuring Oak Ridge Boys, Mark Lowry and more. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door. All proceeds from the benefit concert go to help pay Tracy Stuffle's mounting medical bills.
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- Word Entertainment & 25 Entertainment Announce The 2013-14 "Girls of Grace" Season Presented By Childfund (VIDEO)
- Luminate Enjoys Success on Rock N' Worship Roadshow & Believe Tours
- Francesca Battistelli New Album Coming Out Soon?
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Album Goes Gold, Joins Show Hope Concert May 26 in Nashville with Casting Crowns, Steven Curtis Chapman & Others
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK