Tracy Stuffle, Medically Induced Coma After Prolonged Spike In Cranial Pressure [Update]
Tracy Stuffle, one of the founding members of acclaimed Southern Gospel vocal group, The Perrys, suffered a stroke early last month.
His wife Libbi has been updating the band's Facebook page with news on Tracy's recovery. After his cranial pressure refused to stop rising, doctors had to medically induce Tracy into a coma for a week. Libbi posted yesterday:
CT scan shows no change. They have put him into a medically induced coma and will be for a week. Drainage cath is draining properly and where it's suppose to be. Ventricles are the same, no change in size. Fluid from drainage seems to be lighter. All his vitals are doing good. He's back on the ventilator.
Like Us on Facebook
If anything changes I will update.
Even on days where the updates seem optimistic, "Sweet Tracy" and those taking care of Tracy need all the love and support you can offer. Whether it's a prayer every night before bed or a simple comment on the band's Facebook page, every little bit helps. (visit the Perrys photo gallery: http://breathecast.christianpost.com/articles/6321/20130220/the-perrys-photos.htm)
Though Tracy is still in critical condition, and cannot accept visitors, those wanting to send cards and flowers can to the address below:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
Come and pray for Tracy at one of The Perrys upcoming live shows:
The Perry's Rd Trip This Week:
Feb 28 - Clinton, OK - Clinton Middle School - 7pm
Mar 01 - Temple, TX - Temple College Aud. - 7:30pm
Mar 02 - Oak Grove, LA - Thomas Jason Lingo Community Center - 6pm
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- Word Entertainment & 25 Entertainment Announce The 2013-14 "Girls of Grace" Season Presented By Childfund (VIDEO)
- Luminate Enjoys Success on Rock N' Worship Roadshow & Believe Tours
- Francesca Battistelli New Album Coming Out Soon?
- Laura Story's 'Blessings' Album Goes Gold, Joins Show Hope Concert May 26 in Nashville with Casting Crowns, Steven Curtis Chapman & Others
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK