Tracy Stuffle Back On Ventilator / Libbi Asking For No Visitors @ This Time
Tracy Stuffle, one of the founding members of acclaimed Southern Gospel vocal group, The Perrys, suffered a stroke early last month.
His wife Libbi has been updating the band's Facebook page with news on Tracy's recovery. The updates at times can feel like a step forward and two steps back. Finally the catheter is starting to drain fluid from his brain. She posted this updated at 9:35 a.m. today:
Tracy did well through the night. His vital signs held their own. After breathing on his on last week and the weekend after yesterday's events was put back on the ventilator. He is under sedation again to let the body and brain rest and heal. The important thing right now is keeping the ICP (cranial pressure down.) So far it's been within reason. The drainage cath EVD is still draining about 20 to 25 cc per hour. The nurse said he responded some this morning with thumbs up, but they are trying not to stimulate the brain too much. So, once again I am asking that he receive no visitors at this time other than immediate family members.
Like Us on Facebook
I deeply appreciate all prayers, love and concern!!! I wish I could respond to every email, message and post, but at this time it's just not possible.
Please keep praying!!!! God has blessed us with a new day, new mercies and new miracles!!!
I will try to update this evening or if anything changes.
We love each of you!!!!!
Go GOD Go!!!!
Even on days where the updates seem optimistic, "Sweet Tracy" and those taking care of Tracy need all the love and support you can offer. Whether it's a prayer every night before bed or a simple comment on the band's Facebook page, every little bit helps.
For those wanting to send cards to Tracy, please send to:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
To follow Tracy's recovery and to read Libbi's updates visit The Perrys' Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website:
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK