Tracy Stuffle: Air Tube Removed, Special 3-Step Prayer Request [UPDATE]
Southern Gospel group, The Perrys', bass singer, Tracy Stuffle, suffered a stroke weeks ago. His condition changes day by day.
Libbi, Tracy's wife and Perrys's singer, has been by his side updating the bands' Facebook and Twitter pages with moment-to-moment analysis of Tracy's condition as well as posting inspirational moments in such a dark time.
After a CT scan two days ago showed signs of healing and no new bleeding, it seems spirits are high. Libbi even posted new live concert dates for the other three members of the Perrys coming up this week and on to February.
Like Us on Facebook
She updated the Facebook 7 hours ago with these encouraging results:
Update on Tracy Stuffle as of 2/1/13 @ 2:15am :
The past couple of days and nights have been really good days for Tracy. Praise The Lord!!!!! He seems to be resting really well. He's off all medication except for IV fluids and sedation medicine. His vitals seem to be staying stable.
His results from lung culture showed no signs of MRSA!!! Another Praise The Lord!!!! All he has is staph pneumonia in lungs. Please pray that will completely heal! Also, the preliminary results of infection in brain came back negative!! The final report should be back in about 4 days. Triple Praise The Lord!!!
Here's where I need you to help me prayer! Today 2/1/13 @ 3 pm cst, Tracy's air tube in his mouth will be removed and a temporary trach will replace it. Please pray:
1: The doctor (Dr. Wilcox) will trace God's hands during this surgery to place the trach in without any complications.
2: He will tolerate the surgery which will be done bedside in the ICU room.
3. Pray there will be NO complications afterwards!
This story changes day by day with good news turning to bad and bad news turning to good. Finally it seems Tracy is on the mend. Libbi and The Perrys appreciate all of the support and prayers from friends and loved ones."
For those wanting to send cards to Tracy, please send to:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
To follow Tracy Stuffle's return to 100 % and to read Libbi's updates go to the bands official Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support, during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK