Tracey Artis Presents The 12th Annual I Hear Music In The Air Conference May 17-19
I Hear Music In The Air, one of the most talked about Gospel music conferences, is preparing for its 12th annual event. Attended by thousands and produced by I Hear Music, Inc., and its CEO, Tracey Artis, the conference assembles the top Gospel music artists, professionals and industry insiders to honor, educate, and enjoy music and ministry. This year's conference features Gospel music's finest includingFred Hammond, William Murphy, Kevin Davidson, Larry Callahan & SOG, Ray Bady, Canton Jones, J. Moss, Anita Wilson, 21:03, and others. The conference takes place May 17-19, 2013 in Cincinnati, OH.
Like Us on Facebook
Presented by those with a proven track record in the industry, the conference gives aspiring Gospel artists the tools needed for success. The praise-filled weekend will include something for everyone - a concert featuring local, regional and national standouts in the industry, a workshop full of information for those who would like to learn more about the Gospel music industry, an event for youth, and culminating in the Legend's Ball, which celebrates leaders in the field.
This year's special guests include Fred Hammond, J. Moss, William Murphy and Anita Wilson (at the concert). Honorees include Eric Abercrumbie and Head Coach of the Cincinnati Bengals, Marvin Lewis. I Hear Music (IHM) will be presenting the Lifetime Achievement Award to Bishop Paul S. Morton. Also, RCA Inspiration will hold a talent search in conjunction with the IHM Conference with celebrity judges Stanley Brown, J. Moss, Paul Allen of PAJAM and others. The winner of the competition will have a single included on an upcoming compilation CD.
Tickets for the Friday night concert are available for purchase on the I Hear Music website under the ticket tab (http://ihearmusicintheair.com/tickets.php). Tickets for the Legends Ball and registration for the Saturday workshops will also be available.
As CEO of I Hear Music, Inc., a promotions and marketing firm, Tracey Artis has produced the I Hear Music In The Air Conference since 2001. She is the force behind some of the genre's biggest hits including Andraé Crouch's "Let The Church Say Amen", Mary Mary's "Go Get It", Marvin Sapp's "My Testimony", Pastor Charles Jenkins & Fellowship Chicago's "Awesome" and Israel Houghton's "It's Not Over", as well as dozens of others. Artis got her start in the Gospel music industry when she joined the staff of Gospo Centric Records in 1997 as the company's Radio Manager. She later went on to become Vice President of Gospel Promotions in 2001 and in 2004 when the label merged with Verity Records (Sony Division). In 2009, Artis made her departure from her corporate affiliation with Verity Gospel Music Group, a division of recording industry giant Sony BMG, and launched her independent promotions and marketing company I Hear Music, Inc.
The I Hear Music In The Air 12th Annual Conference is sponsored by The Cincinnati Herald, Central South Distribution, The Sovereign Agency, 1230 The Buzz WDBZ, Gospel Today, Premier Labels, Kahn's, World Vision, Light Records, All Integrity Production Company, Eye of the Artists, Word of Deliverance, BBHM Ministries, Revival Center Ministries International, Kingdom Family Dentistry, The J. Hardy Agency, Airplay 360, Urban Soul Café, and Urban League of Greater Cincinnati.
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK