Tracy Stuffle [Update]: Lit Up Like A Christmas Tree!
The Perrys are back on tour, but Tracy Stuffle, bass singer for the Southern Gospel group is still in the hospital after suffering a stroke weeks ago. Libbi his faithful wife, and servant of God have been by his side updating the band's Facebook, keeping friends and family in the loop as he recovers.
Tracy Stuffle Update as of 2/16/13 @ 9:15 am:
"Tracy has had two great days! Dr. Ulm his neurologist said yesterday evening that the progress that Tracy has made in the past 24 almost 48 hrs has been miraculous!!! Well, GLORY!!!
Like Us on Facebook
Tracy did excellent on the trach collar yesterday! He stayed on from 7 to 7! They took it off at 7pm to let him rest thru the night. They put him back on at 7am this morning and is gonna try him til 10pm tonight.
He had a great night resting! Temp has remained normal for 24 hrs!! He's staying awake and opening his eyes a lot more! He's smiling a lot. Our little friend Gracie came to see him yesterday and he lit up like a Christmas tree! He held her hand and smiled at her! She was kissing his hand and loving on him. I think that was good medicine for him!
Saints, I can't thank y'all enough for bombarding the throne room daily on Tracy's behalf!!!! Today is day 26 and we wouldn't be here if it weren't for all y'all's prayers, love and support!!!! Please don't let up!!! We love you all!!!
Thank You Jesus for Your touch to Tracy's body!!! I thank You for this valley and journey that You have chosen for us. May we stay faithful and true to You!!! I love You!!!!"
Libbi, The Perrys and most importantly, "Sweet Tracy" need all the love and support you can send him. Keep them all in your prayers and well wishes as they experience this trying time.
For those wanting to send cards to Tracy, please send to:
Tracy Stuffle / 1774 Shagbark Way / Gallatin, TN / 37066
To follow Tracy Stuffle's return to 100 % and to read Libbi's updates go to the bands official Facebook page:
Eternally grateful for any and all support, during such a trying time you can check out The Perry's new official website
- TobyMac Introduces Recent Gotee Records Signee, Ryan Stevenson
- Mark Schultz "All Things Possible" Cruise Tour 2014 / Jimmy Needham and Cindy Morgan Special Guests
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK