Top Christian Love Songs EVER: Part 2
There are a ton of love songs out there. Luckily, we've taken the time to separate the good from the really good and write up our list of the best ever, by your favorite Christian and Gospel artists. This is Part 2; for Part 1 click here http://bit.ly/Xz3t42
"If You Could See What I See" - Geoff Moore and The Distance
"Why do you love me?" It's a question many us have probably been asked at least once. And if you've ever searched for the right words, Geoff Moore and The Distance have the perfect answer.
Like Us on Facebook
"Bless the Broken Road" - Marcus Hummon, Bobby Boyd and Jeff Hanna (songwriters)
The Bible says that all things work together for good to them that love the Lord, and that is certainly true when it comes to love. Hummon, Boyd and Hanna's 1994 hit "Bless the Broken Road" is a thank-you note to God for the winding, and often treacherous, path that ultimately leads to true love. The song has been recorded by numerous artists, including the CCM band Selah.
"Celebrate You" - Steven Curtis Chapman
Steven Curtis Chapman makes his second appearance on our list with a song that will resonate with anyone who's been in a long-term relationship. In the daily grind to establish careers and families, it is too often that one party is left seemingly forgotten. Chapman replies with a simple promise to "celebrate you."
"Love of My Life" - Jim Brickman and Michael W. Smith
Jim Brickman has been recognized as the most-charted adult contemporary artist in the country and, in 1994, he partnered with CCM artist Michael W. Smith to record the romantic ballad, "Love of My Life."
"When God Made You" - Newsong and Natalie Grant
Finding love is beautiful. Finding love that is ordained and anointed by God is infinitely more so. "When God made you/He must have been thinking about me," sing Contemporary Christian chart toppers Newsong and Natalie Grant in this acknowledgement of a love so perfect that it must have come from heaven.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
- Tquan Moore Selected For Springboard South Music Festival
- Devin Mcglamery Celebrates Love Is A Verb Release
- Javen & Friends Send Praises High During CD Release Concert
- Smokie Norful's Song Say So Available Digitally May 28th
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK