Prayers Requested For The Perrys' Bass Singer Tracy Stuffle
Southern Gospel group The Perrys is going through a difficult time as their bass singer Tracy Stuffle had a stroke.
Currently Tracy's wife Libbi keeps The Perrys' fans updated on Tracy's situation via The Perrys' Facebook page, and asks fans to join her in prayers, "Here's what I am BEGGING you to help me pray: that the bleeding stops and his brain doesn't swell any more than what it is. He has minimal swelling now. And pray God will restore him 100%."
Like Us on Facebook
Libbi describes what happen to Tracy in her Facebook post saying:
"Update on my precious Sweet Tracy. He has had a stroke. It's not from a clot but from bleeding. He has no movement on the right side. His speech you cannot understand. He however does understand us. He's in ICU and will be here several days. He will have another CT this morning around 8am or a little after. Here's what I am BEGGING you to help me pray: that the bleeding stops and his brain doesn't swell any more than what it is. He has minimal swelling now. And pray God will restore him 100%.
Tracy had just dropped me off at hospital so I could stay the night with our friend Nancy who had breast cancer surgery today. He got about a mile from hospital and whatever this is happened and he wrecked. Thank The Lord he was only a mile from the hospital. He tried to call EMTs himself, but somehow call Bill Bailey. Friends, I am really trying to stay strong I really am, but I really need a whole bunch of God's strength right now!!! All I know is to be totally honest with you! I am standing on God's Word that by HIS stripes we ARE healed, in the precious name of Jesus!!!
Just a few hours ago Libbi posted up her newest update:
"New update as of 8:33am cst:
New CT scan showed increased bleeding. Concerned they may have to put him on vent if this starts effecting his breathing. Dr will be in in a little bit to update me more. His blood pressure is down by medicine."
To follow Libbi's updates regarding Tracy Stuffle please visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Perrys/141953479202640. Everyone is appreciated in joining the group and Libbi in prayers for Tracy to be restored and for Libbi to stay strong in the Lord.
For more information about Southern Gospel group The Perrys visit their new rebuilt website http://www.perrysministries.com.
Read more about Tracy Stuffle's recovery here:
Check out The Perris's Photos : http://breathecast.christianpost.com/the-perrys-photos
Tracy Stuffle [UPDATE]: Moving Both Legs! The Perrys Live in Alabama Tonight!
TRACY STUFFLE [UPDATE]: Off Sedatives, FINALLY MOVING! [PTL!!]
TRACY STUFFLE [UPDATE]: Sedatives Slowly Being Reduced, the Road to RECOVERY [GOOD NEWS]
TRACY STUFFLE : May Wake Up This Week!
Tracy Stuffle: Air Tube Removed, Special 3-Step Prayer Request [UPDATE]
Tracy Stuffle [UPDATE] - "On The Mend", The Perrys Back On Tour!
Tracy Stuffle [UPDATE] - "Signs of HEALING" 1/30/12
Tracy Stuffle [UPDATE] - "Praying for Positive CT Scan!!"
Latest News On Tracy Stuffle With The Perrys
Tracy Stuffle [UPDATE] Temperature Down, "Thank You Jesus" [Video]
Tracy Stuffle [UPDATE] - 1/25/2013
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK