Eric Fusilier of The City Harmonic Returns to Hospital, Begins the Transplant in One Week
The City Harmonic updated fans that their original bass player Eric Fusilier returned to hospital to begin the transplant in one week.
Eric Fusilier was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia earlier this year. An aggressive form of Leukemia is fortunately treatable.
The City Harmonic requested prayers for Eric, his wife Laura and Eric's sister and donor Laurie as they have returned to hospital and begin the transplant in one week.
Laurie and other Eric's siblings were tested for compatibility, and Laurie was confirmed as a donor-match for Eric's stem-cell transplant, 10 out of 10.
Like Us on Facebook
The City Harmonic requested prayers for Eric and his family through their http://www.facebook.com/thecityharmonic: "Hey friends, please pray for Eric, his wife Laura, and his sister and donor Laurie as they have returned to hospital and begin the transplant in one week!"
Many supporters of The City Harmonic are united in prayer and support for Eric, sharing their comments at http://www.facebook.com/thecityharmonic. Some of the responses are:
"Eric, Laura, and the family are on our prayer chain here in Florida. "
"Declaring great success with the transplant and speedy recovery in the name of Jesus! "
"We have been thinking and praying for them. May the Lord's grace sustain them through all this. "
"All have been added to my daily prayers."
"Praying all will go well. God is faithful."
CLICK HERE TO READ: The City Harmonic Bass Player's Update on Battle with Leukemia
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- Creation Festival 2013 NORTHEAST: June 26-29 in Mt. Union,PA - NORTHWEST: August 7-10 in Enumclaw,WA
- Mark Schultz Says 'I Gave Up' In New Radio Single
- Monroe Hopper Passes Away
- Laurie Cardoza Moore to address WCICC Leadership
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK