Tenth Avenue North Asks Fans for New Merchandise Ideas for 'The Struggle Tour'
Tenth Avenue North's fall tour titled 'The Struggle Tour' will kick off September 13. The tour will feature new songs from the upcoming project The Struggle which will release August 21.
Tenth Avenue North is currently brainstorming new merchandise ideas for the fall tour. The best way to create something that fans would be interested in, is simply to ask them! Therefore Tenth Avenue North did so.
Jason's post on http://www.facebook.com/tenthavenuenorth, "Hello Friends. This is Jason. I am starting to think of some new merchandise ideas for the fall tour. It's coming quick. Got any ideas? Wants? Now is the time to speak. Thanks for the help!"
Like Us on Facebook
This is a great opportunity for fans to bring ideas of what they would like to purchase from Tenth Avenue North and participate in creating something interesting and new.
Some interesting ideas brought by fans are: bags, vinyl graphics for car windows and flip flops, key chains, lyric shirts, necklaces, zip up hoodies and blankets with lyrics on all merch and not just the band name - makes it so much cooler, guitar straps with lyrics, street signs.
Any more ideas? Share at http://www.facebook.com/tenthavenuenorth.
For tourdates visit http://www.facebook.com/tenthavenuenorth/app_123966167614127
- Tquan Moore Selected For Springboard South Music Festival
- Devin Mcglamery Celebrates Love Is A Verb Release
- Javen & Friends Send Praises High During CD Release Concert
- Smokie Norful's Song Say So Available Digitally May 28th
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK