iPhone 5S vs Samsung Galaxy S IV, which smartphone will you choose?
As iPhone production started from 2007 it was really amazed and Steve jobs bought out the real experience of a smarter world.
But each year when android releases new inventions and new Apps included, it really took the concentration of consumers. Now Consumers are away from Apple's trusty device.
This year the decision of selecting Smartphones its going to be difficult and tougher, as the android is peaking up, Consumers are going to check out for Google android rather than iPhone.
Like Us on Facebook
Even though manufacturer's put out Android phones, including Sony, HTC, Motorola and LG, there really one model that most fans are looking forward to this year - the new Samsung Galaxy S IV. Wow it's a great dream of Consumers to grab it!
The Galaxy S IV's features, specifications and release date still have not been announced, but the rumor mill has been grinding furiously the last month with information about the new model. Speculation also is rampant about the next model of the iPhone, which probably isn't going to be released until at least the summer.
Samsung Galaxy S IV there's a reason the earlier model of this popular Android phone was embraced by Android lovers everywhere. It's sleek, fast and smooth, and the screen is big, bright and colorful. It's also incredibly thin for a smartphone and fits well in the pocket.
The only downside I experienced was horrendous battery life; largely because it was so thin it couldn't house a bigger battery.
The latest speculation says the next iteration is coming out as early as April, but probably in foreign countries first and not in the U.S. until May or June. And if you thought the S III's gorgeous 4.8-inch screen was easy on the eyes, the new phone's screen will be even bigger - up to 5 inches. That's 25 percent bigger than the iPhone 5's screen.
It also might have a higher resolution than before, meaning the pixel density will be improved, resulting in crisper, more detailed images on the screen.
Also expect the phone to be faster. It might be able to support an eight-core CPU over the S III's four-core processor. So, not only will the apps run faster but also users should be able to multitask more with little to no slowdown.
- TobyMac Introduces Recent Gotee Records Signee, Ryan Stevenson
- Mark Schultz "All Things Possible" Cruise Tour 2014 / Jimmy Needham and Cindy Morgan Special Guests
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK