Taylor Swift Rejected By Bradley Cooper: "Serial dater", "far too young for him."
Taylor Swift is reportedly interested in Bradley Cooper. But according to RadarOnline, the Hangover star isn't interested.
Taylor Swift gal-pal and Hunger Games co-worker Jennifer Lawrence was asked, upon Swift's request, to see if Cooper might be interested.
Though it does seem like a strange favor for Lawrence to be asked, since she's been rumored to be dating her Silver Linings Playbook co-star already, she supposedly helps out anyways.
Like Us on Facebook
"It was a little awkward for Bradley. Jennifer came to him and told him that Taylor was interested in getting together. He had to politely decline, knowing full well that Jennifer and Taylor are friends," a source close to Cooper told Radar Online.
The source goes on to cite Swift's reputation as a "serial dater" who is "far too young" for the 16 years senior Bradley Cooper.
In the wake of ex-One Direction beau Harry Styles dumping 23-year old Swift for finding her "sexually uninterested" it seems Taylor is ready to make some bold moves. Unfortunately Cooper's one fish, it seems, she won't be able to catch.
Why can't the "Red" writer hang on to a guy? Would it be career suicide to be stable? Maybe the answer is within.
"What she doesn't get is that guys keep dumping her because she's being a prude," another source tells RadarOnline.
Bradley Cooper or no Bradley Cooper. Sex or no sex, one thing is for sure.
Taylor. You're not having luck with boys straight out of high school or men twice your age. Why not try finding a guy in his 20s who. Buy a six-pack, grab a blanket, and watch re-runs of Lost like the rest of us.
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- Integrity Music Releases Debut From Northern Ireland's Nathan Jess
- IMMERSE Announces Scholarship Opportunities, Partnership with National Praise and Worship Institute
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK