Relationship Coach & Christian Author Tara White To Launch New Ministry, God's Promise Ministries
Tara White has been sharing her testimony of healing and wholeness. Through her book, Don't Curse Your Wedding Bed Before You Say I Do, she recounts her own story of brokenness, rebellion, and the subsequent reconciliation with the Lord and with the love of her life. Her experience has inspired her to educate young women and men and making good and godly choices in relationships. Now a Relationship Coach, White counsels singles and couples. Through her God-given insight, White, a minister of the Gospel, has been guiding singles and couples to better relationships. Here's what some are saying:
Like Us on Facebook
"At one point in my life, I felt like giving up. I was broken hearted, lost and ashamed. I felt like I had nothing left. And then came a word from Minister Tara White that changed my life and reminded me that I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. She reminded me that I can win as long as I keep my head to the sky. It made a great difference in my life." - T.R.
"I was abused, misused and discouraged with my then husband, of eight years. We had gotten into another physical fight and I had promised myself that the next time he hit me, I had to end this marriage. I had left this man once and felt as if I could not bear to tell my family again about the abuse I was going through. I was at the very end of my rope with no money, two kids and too much ungodly pride to admit-- this marriage was doomed and over. I prayed and called the only person I knew who would not judge me but would pray for me and give me sound, Godly advice---Tara White." - W.W.
It's her calling to minister that led her to start God's Promise Ministries. The ministry was birthed to minister to women, singles, and youth. It's designed to transform lives by drawing people closer to God through teaching, uplifting, and encouraging them through the word of God. The goal is to teach women, youth, and singles to pray and develop a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. The ministry also seeks to bring healing to those who are hurting, and those who are still in the healing process from past wounds, while restoring them into a right relationship with God. God's Promise Ministries encourages women to seek healthy relationships, and urges them to come into a true understanding of their value, worth, and purpose in life.
The organization, soon to be a 501(c)3, offers an array of workshops, conferences, and materials that will help people to find themselves in the Word. This ministry aims to teach younger women that they are "diamonds in the rough" while encouraging those women to recognize their worth and value by learning what the word of God has to say concerning their bodies. These workshops put an emphasis on abstinence awareness, long and short-term benefits of staying celibate and encouraging abstinence to all youth and singles. God's Promise Ministries wants to inform all that "Little becomes much, when placed on the Master's hands". God's Promise Ministries also wants to remind all that "the Promises of God in Him, are yes, and in Him AMEN". The organization will officially launch Fall 2012 with festive celebration ceremony. More info on the event is to come. For more information on Tara White or God's Promise Ministries, log on to her brand new website, www.TaraWhite.org.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK