Survival Guide for Young Women
Together, Holly Wagner and her 20-something friend Nicole Reyes have penned the Survival Guide for Young Women (Regal Books), an essential guide for women who long to discover spiritual and personal fulfillment in their lives, and gather a little wisdom along the way!
Holly Wagner, a cancer survivor and co-pastor of the multi-cultural Oasis Church in Los Angeles, California met Nicole Reyes when Nicole was 19 years-old and full of dreams but also hurt and broken from childhood wounds (child of an alcoholic). Over a ten-year period, these two unique women began to share their life experiences and Holly soon realized she had the responsibility to encourage, guide and mentor the younger Nicole.
Like Us on Facebook
With easy application, the authors provide understanding, empathy and humor on life topics with chapters that include: How to Celebrate Your Unique Style, How to Live Long and Look Good, How to Manage Finances, How to Navigate Friendships, How to Win at Romance and How to Maintain a Healthy Household.
The authors also provide biblical guidance on other areas including marriage, family, faith, resolving conflict, healthy communication, overcoming hurt, embracing forgiveness and how to grow in your relationship with God.
About the Authors:
HOLLY WAGNER is co-pastor of Oasis Church in Los Angeles, California, where she oversees the women's ministry, GodChicks, which has grown beyond Oasis to reach thousands of women each year through conferences, books and other resources. She is a popular conference speaker known for her challenging, humorous style and honest approach to real-life issues. Holly has written four books, including GodChicks and GodChicks and the Men They Love. She and her husband, Philip, have two children. www.GodChicks.com
NICOLE REYES serves as Director of Ministries at Oasis Church. She is also part of the Teaching, Pastoral and Executive Teams, as well as the Oasis women’s ministry, GodChicks. A gifted speaker and leader, one of Nicole’s passions is for people around the globe to learn from the generations that have gone before and to extend a loving hand to the generations that follow. By doing so, Nicole believes everyone can live a vibrant, God-filled life. www.NicoleReyes.tv
- Tquan Moore Selected For Springboard South Music Festival
- Devin Mcglamery Celebrates Love Is A Verb Release
- Javen & Friends Send Praises High During CD Release Concert
- Smokie Norful's Song Say So Available Digitally May 28th
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK