Cheri Keaggy's So I Can Tell Review
Singer, songwriter, and motivational speaker, Cheri Keaggy, sets to release her latest album So I Can Tell. The Christian contemporary, dove award winner has not released an album since 2007, leaving fans patiently anticipating her new material. So I Can Tell is filled with so much honesty, soul, truth and love from beginning to end. These uplifting contemporary ballads have made the wait all worthwhile.
Like Us on Facebook
"So I Can Tell," the self-titled track, prepares our hearts for the theme and feel of the album. The simplicity of the music helps you to focus more on the words of the song. "I have heard the truth, so I can tell," conveys her message of spreading the truth of God. She has found a beautiful life with Jesus and has to share everything God has shown her. This song will warm your heart and prepare your mind to share the love and grace of God as well.
"When You Were Jesus to Me" has some of the most honest lyrics of the album. Starting off with the confession "Made it to church, though just barely there," admits that as humans, there will be days when our strength will not be at its best. The song progresses on with Cheri telling the listeners that Jesus was and is her strength and love no matter the situation she is in. This theme is something everyone should be reminded of when the skies seem grey.
"Air Food and Water" shows a different musical side to the album giving it a nice country sound. The words are simple, short and straight to the point that God provides air, food and water. He makes a way for us to meet our needs and shows how gracious He is to give us these things though we are undeserving. This is also a reminder to be humble and appreciate the small things God has given us.
The album starts to wind down with the beautiful track "Bind Me to You." This is a song for the weak in Christ or for those who have not yet learned about the power of His love and grace. The prayerful ballad asks for a relationship with God so that He can live through you. The track is very touching and includes beautifully written lyrics.
1. So I Can Tell
2. There Will Be One Day
3. When You Were Jesus to Me
4. Starting a New Year Today
5. Air Food and Water
6. Hello God
7. To Live in Christ
8. Come to Me
9. Bind Me to You
10. Romans 15:13 (Benediction Song)
11. Postlude: Invitation to Hope
Overall, this is a wonderful and heartwarming album. Each song will flow and move through your soul and bring you at least one step closer to God. So I Can Tell will have everyone wanting to tell someone else about this inspiring album.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK