Singer/Songwriter Jason Bare Tapped To Lead Worship at Throne Zone Worship Conference
Singer/songwriter Jason Bare has been selected as a featured worship leader at the Throne Zone Worship Conference, scheduled for January 31 to February 2 on the campus of Regent University, home of the Christian Broadcasting Network in Virginia Beach, Va.
Like Us on Facebook
"Jason has been an integral part of this event for the past eight years," says the Rev. Keith Duncan, president and CEO of His Call Ministries, organizers of the event. "God continues to open doors for Jason and expand his ministry globally, as an artist and prolific writer. At his very core, Jason is a worshiper passionate for the presence of God. He is intentional in his desire to allow people the opportunity to experience the presence of God in a way they have never realized before. We are very excited that he will be leading us into the Throne Zone dimension of God's presence this year, and know that God has great plans for his ministry in 2013 and beyond."
Bare joins internationally-known speakers and worship leaders at the conference, including Dutch Sheets, author and executive director of Christ For The Nations Institute; Vivien Hibbert, author of Prophetic Worship and Praise Him; Dr. Mark Williams, general overseer for The Church of God; and Keith Duncan of His Call Ministries.
"I am so blessed and honored to be a part of this annual conference again! My wife, Kelli, and I have been a part of this fantastic event for eight years now and it has revolutionized our lives," Bare says. "It is always such a pleasure to teach and to exhort and lead in worship at this event to help others get into the presence of God. This conference has helped me realize that before I am anything else - singer, songwriter, artist, I am a worshipper!"
Bare's history with the Throne Zone Conference includes being presented with the annual "Key of David" Award, given to a person who has mentored with Duncan and decided to become a worship leader, and the "Kingdom Psalmist," a top award given to someone passionate about leading others into worship. He is the only person to have ever received both awards.
For more information about Bare, visit jasonbare.com.
For more information about the Throne Zone Worship Conference, visit hiscall.org.
About Jason Bare:
After spending a lifetime growing up in church as a preacher's kid, attending Lee University and traveling as part of the Lee Singers, Bare has spent the past 14 years leading congregations in praise and worship, most recently at Kingdom Life Ministries in Virginia, while also writing and singing his original music.
In December 2010, his debut radio single, the nationally-released Christmas song, "For The First Time," hit No. 1. In 2011, he released his debut CD, Beautiful Design, and his Christmas EP, Have You Heard. In December 2011, the title track from Have You Heard peaked at No. 5 on the Christian Music Weekly Inspirational chart and No. 16 on Billboard's Soft AC/Inspirational National Airplay chart.
During the last few years, Bare has appeared on television networks including TBN, JCTV and CTN, premiered his first music video for "You Found Me" and toured throughout the United States and South Africa.
- Casting Crowns Release Acoustic Album, Get K-Love Awards Nomination & Make Cameo in New Movie
- Big Daddy Weave Releases New Single, "The Only Name," To Radio Today
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK