Sarah MacIntosh Launched Her Video Blog Webpage
Sarah MacIntosh together with her husband and friends has been working to create a video blog webpage for the past year. Finally, the video blog page launched!
MacIntosh commented about the launch with words, "I am overly, hugely, amazingly, ecstatically, overwhelmingly excited."
MacIntosh named the video blog 'Our Burning Hearts.' On http://ht.ly/bzOtn MacIntosh shared the purpose of the video blog:
"Our Burning Hearts is a community of creative types from all walks of life who are united and inspired by God. This community desires to inspire hope within, encourage, foster and multiply a unique fusion of people who are looking for God inside everyday experiences. Through dynamic topical videos, blogs, stories and songs, the community of Our Burning Hearts aims to show people the radiant glory of God reflecting off of and throughout our lives. Then, in turn, leading people towards hope, faith, understanding, joy, love and purpose, towards their Creator. The words found written or spoken here have come from the honest perspectives of artists, musicians, speakers, worship leaders, photographers, leaders, and visionaries describing a real, active, present God and are for those who are searching, longing, burning for Him."
Like Us on Facebook
Some of the bloggers who will participate in the video blog are Sarah MacIntosh herself, worship leaders Brenton Brown and Phil Wickham and many others. The new content will be released every week.
MacIntosh posted her first video blog titled 'Fragrance', in which she shares the experience of fragrance she could smell when she bought her house. The fragrance was coming from the tree planted in the backyard. However after some time passed, she could no longer smell the tree fragrance as she got used to it. So she decided to go and stand under the tree where she can still smell it and also take a brunch from the tree and bring it with her so she can smell it throughout the day.
She commented, "Now I know that this is what I do with Christ."
MacIntosh pointed in the video that we sometimes get used to being around Christ and His fragrance, and don't acknowledge His fragrance anymore. Therefore we need to remind ourselves to stand near Him to breathe Him in, and keep Him near us so we can constantly smell the fragrance of Christ.
To visit the Sarah MacIntosh video blog Our Burning Hearts and to view the first video blog 'Fragrance' click HERE.
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- Michael W. Smith Announces 2014 “Michael W. Smith & Friends Cruise” To Alaska
- Holly Starr's 'Don't Have Love' Surpasses 500,000 Youtube Views
- New Artist Julie Elias Set To Perform At LifeLight Festival Memorial Day Weekend
- Christian Musician Summit Launches New Retail Website for Church Musicians
- Toddzero To Release First Full-Length Album On June 4th
- Whosoever South Kicks Off Media Tour in Support of Debut Album
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK