Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Note III
One week from today (March 14) Samsung will unveil the new Galaxy S4. With the S4 debuting, the debate re-ignites as to which Samsung device will be the one to have. Will people go with the Galaxy S4 or wait patiently on the Note III coming out soon (release date yet to be confirmed).
Here are some predictions for features that both of the devices are expected to have. These are not official from Samsung in any way but with the help of (www.slashgear.com) you can count on most or these being predictable incremental steps every technology company takes when releasing products with a popular brand.
Like Us on Facebook
Both the S4 and Note III will be similar in display size and abilities with or without the Samsung S-Pen. Both will likely be using the new Samsung Exynos 5 Octa quad-core processor. Galaxy S4 looks to have a 5-inch display (aka 4.99-inch) AMOLED with 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution and 440 PPI. The Galaxy Note III will have a 6-inch display (aka 5.9-inch) AMOLED with 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution at 376 PPI.
A back-facing 13 megapixel camera with advanced photography software caexpected on both the Galaxy S IV and the Galaxy Note III. The front-facing camera will likely be the same on both devices at 2 megapixels - with 1080p video capabilities on both sides. One of the main differences between the two devices will be that the Note III has the usual built-in S-Pen.
- Tquan Moore Selected For Springboard South Music Festival
- Devin Mcglamery Celebrates Love Is A Verb Release
- Javen & Friends Send Praises High During CD Release Concert
- Smokie Norful's Song Say So Available Digitally May 28th
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK