Samsung Galaxy S4: New Sheriff In Town
This year's smart phone competition is steep. Android phones like the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note are becoming increasingly popular and definitely giving the Apple iPhone, the reigning tech-King, a run for it's money.
Here's what to expect (hope for) with the new Samsung Galaxy S4:
5-Inch Super AMOLED Display
Samsung Eynos Octa 5 processor
MALI-450 MP graphics
Wireless charging capabilities
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Better eye and facial recognition
March 15 launch
Like Us on Facebook
Even though there are several Android manufacturers on the market, such as the Sony HTC, Motorola and LG, the one that's generating the most hype is Samsung. Their Galaxy series, more specifically, the soon to be revealed Galaxy S4, is by far on of the year's front-runners.
The S4's release date has not been announced though some speculation could lead to a mid-March launch as the earliest possible date. Android lover and Apple fan boys will love the sleek design, huge screen (rumored 5 inches, as opposed to the 4.8 inch screen on the S3), and multiple color choices. Maybe even enough to cross over?
The one real drawback, that is an inevitable flaw in any handheld piece of technology asked to do such complex tasks, terrible battery life. Now I understand "terrible" is a subjective word. Obviously if last year's model could only 6 hours, and this year's give you 9, it's a relatively good battery.
Potential Samsung Galaxy S4 consumers are still in the drooling rumor phase you can expect longer battery life, faster processor (eight-core CPU), higher resolution, larger screen. Just remember if the S4 bumps up to a 5 inch screen, it'll be 25% bigger than the iPhone 5's display.
- Tquan Moore Selected For Springboard South Music Festival
- Devin Mcglamery Celebrates Love Is A Verb Release
- Javen & Friends Send Praises High During CD Release Concert
- Smokie Norful's Song Say So Available Digitally May 28th
- Cancer Survivor Tracy Randall Joins Philadelphia's "Faith Against Cancer" Gospel Concert
- Lisa Page Brooks Meets Stroke Survivor in Baltimore, MD
- Christian Singer Carman Has Successful Kickstarter and Announces 24 State, 60 City Tour!
- Chris Tomlin Tour Hits The Road with the Burning Lights Tour and Live Concert DVD
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremiah Jones Talks About Laura Story's Hit Song, His New Album and Song Writing
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK