Samsung Galaxy Note 8-inch to Debut Rumor
It been rumored that Samsung's Galaxy Note 8-inch exists and is set for a worldwide debut at Mobile World Coungress in late February.
The internet has been quietly discussing the possibility of an 8-inch Galaxy Note for a while now, but nothing appeared at CES. According to Engadget, the confirmation has directly come from JK Shin, president of Samsung's mobile communications business as reported by iNews24.
Engadget added that the Korean news supply also got word on the S III mini from Samsung's mobile chief before anything was official.
Like Us on Facebook
The Galaxy Note 8 will be a slimmed-down version of Samsung's 10-inch slate, complete with its signature S-Pen stylus. The connectivity support is still unknown says Forbes news.
According to TG Daily, the phablet measures 211.3 x 136.3 x 7.95 mm and weighs 330 g.
Moreover, the battery inside the device is peaked at 4600 mAh. The 8-inch display will apparently boast a resolution of 1280 x 800.
Additional specs, Bluetooth, A-GPS, and a five-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front camera, a quad-core 1.6 GHz processor and 2 GB of RAM.
- TobyMac Introduces Recent Gotee Records Signee, Ryan Stevenson
- Mark Schultz "All Things Possible" Cruise Tour 2014 / Jimmy Needham and Cindy Morgan Special Guests
- Jason Castro Shooting for GMC Movie "The Perfect Summer" / 2013 Tour with Sidewalk Prophets, Ryan Cabrera, Deleasa
- The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone (2013) Releases on DVD at Wal-mart, Watch Trailer (VIDEO)
- David M. Edwards Releases New Gospel Album "Heart Full Of Soul" Today / Available On iTunes
- David Crowder* Band Release New "Greatest Hits" Album Today / Songs Like "How He Loves", "O Praise Him" and "Everything Glorious" Featured on New Album
- The Perry's Joseph Habedank to Step Down as Lead Singer of Gospel Group After 10 Years, Read Full Note Here
- Legendary Vocalist John Schlitt Takes Music To Norway
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK