Rocky Loves Emily vs. EMI: “Dream” Video, Copyright Infringement
Rocky Loves Emily vs. EMI: "Dream" Video, Copyright Infringement
Rocky Loves Emily has bee caught in the middle of some legal issues with EMI lately regarding there music video for "Dream". Even though Rocky Loves Emily gave a Youtuber permission to post the video on their channel, EMI forced them to remove it due to copyright infringement.
They posted an encouraging update on Facebook Wednesday regarding the controversy:
Like Us on Facebook
"We finally found a way to repost this video and it is now on our YouTube channel (RockyLovesVideos) Please, as apart of the RLE family, lets work together to get this video back to the thousands of plays and comments that it had before it was removed. Please do anything you can to spread the word. We Love you. #TeamRLE"
The band also posted some exciting news their fans in South America are sure to be stoked for.
***Expect a bunch of new announcements about this trip over the next few weeks! (Videos, Photos etc!) We are currently in Michigan working on a new record/ new merchandise and we will have information about all of that soon! We couldn't be any happier right now, 2013 is going to be a great year! WE LOVE YOU! (for more info, head to Next Generation Fest) #TeamRLE"
To buy the latest album and hear the latest from Rocky Loves Emily, visit their official webpage:
Follow the band on Facebook and Twitter!
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- Human Rights Leader Majed El Shafie Announces Successful Rescue of Victims of Religious Persecution in Afghanistan
- Citizen Way New Record, Redeemed Tour & K-Love Awards
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK