"Rock & Worship Roadshow" 2013 Lineup to Feature MercyMe, Jeremy Camp, Tedashii, Kutless, Family Force 5, Luminate, Adam Cappa, Rhett Walker Band, & Tim Timmons
The "Rock & Worship Roadshow" embarks on its fifth annual tour this spring with a new group of all-star musicians including MercyMe, Jeremy Camp, Tedashii, Kutless, Family Force 5, Luminate, Adam Cappa, Rhett Walker Band and Tim Timmons. This tour follows the very successful 2012 "Roadshow" which was named one of Pollstar's Top 50 Tours for Mid-Year 2012.
Compassion International and Grand Canyon University will serve as this year's sponsors for the tour. Compassion International is the world's largest Christian child development organization and is returning after sponsoring the 2012 "Rock & Worship Roadshow." Also returning as a sponsor is Grand Canyon University. The university was founded in 1949 and is Arizona's premier private Christian university.
Like Us on Facebook
Launching Feb. 7 in Madison, WI, the tour will make stops in markets including Indianapolis, Dallas, Phoenix, Portland, Seattle and Sacramento, before concluding Mar. 10 in Fresno, CA.
Admission for the show will remain, as in years past, at just $10.00 and will be available for at-the-door purchase. See the full list of markets the "Rock & Worship Roadshow" will visit listed below, and be sure to stay tuned to www.rockandworshiproadshow.com for the latest tour information.
2013 Rock & Worship Roadshow Tour Dates
(*Dates Subject to Change)
Feb 7 - Alliant Energy Center, Madison, WI
Feb 8 - Van Andle Arena, Grand Rapids, MI
Feb 9 - Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
Feb 10 - Von Braun Arena, Huntsville, AL
Feb 14 - JQH Arena, Springfield, MO
Feb 15 - American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
Feb 16 - Mobile Civic Center, Mobile, AL
Feb 17 - River Center, Baton Rouge, LA
Feb 21 - World Arena, Colorado Springs, CO
Feb 22 - Energy Solutions Arena, Salt Lake City, UT
Feb 23 - US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ
Feb 24 - Citizens Bank Arena, Ontario, CA
Feb 28 - Taco Bell Arena, Boise, ID
Mar 1 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland, OR
Mar 2 - Key Arena, Seattle, WA
Mar 3 - Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
Mar 8 - HP Pavilion, San Jose, CA
Mar 9 - Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento, CA
Mar 10 - Savemart Center, Fresno, CA
Since their debut in 2001, Grammy-nominated, American Music Award and multiple GMA Dove Award winners MercyMe have sold over 6 million units in CD and DVD sales, while being one of few Contemporary Christian music groups to have had all of their recordings certified Gold or Platinum, as well as garner 24 No. 1 multi-format Christian radio singles, and four consecutive mainstream radio hits with "I Can Only Imagine," (No. 4 AC/Top 25 on Top 40/Hot AC), "Here With Me" (No. 4 AC), "Homesick" (Top 10 AC), and "So Long Self." In 2009, BILLBOARD named MercyMe's "Word Of God Speak" the No. 1 Song of The Decade and the group the #1 Christian Songs Artist of the Decade, with an additional No. 1 as the Christian AC Song Artist of The Decade as one of the industry's most notable talents. MercyMe made history as "I Can Only Imagine" surpassed 1 million digital downloads, making it the first song in Christian music to go platinum in the digital domain. The multi-platinum selling band has sold out venues including Radio City Music Hall and has been seen on The Tonight Show, CNN, Fox New Channel's Fox & Friends, ABC News, CBS' The Early Show, and in the pages of Entertainment Weekly, The New York Times, USA Today, Billboard, and more.
About Compassion International
Compassion International is the world's largest Christian child development organization that permanently releases children from poverty. Founded in 1952, Compassion successfully tackles global poverty one child at a time, serving more than 1.2 million children in 26 of the world's poorest countries. Recognizing that poverty is more than a lack of money, Compassion works through local churches to holistically address the individual physical, economic, educational and spiritual needs of children-enabling them to thrive, not just survive. Compassion has been awarded eleven consecutive, four-star ratings by Charity Navigator, America's largest charity evaluator.
About Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is Arizona's premier private Christian university. GCU is regionally accredited and emphasizes individual attention for both traditional undergraduate students and the working professional in seven colleges: the Ken Blanchard College of Business, the College of Education, the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions, the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Theology, the College of Fine Arts and Production, and the College of Doctoral Studies. GCU offers traditional programs on its growing campus, as well as online bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs. The University's curriculum fuses academic and clinical rigor with Christian values to prepare its students to be skilled, caring professionals. For more information about GCU, visit www.gcu.edu.
[Get Connected with MercyMe]
Website // http://www.mercyme.org
Facebook // http://www.facebook.com/mercyme
Twitter // http://twitter.com/mercyme
[Get Connected With]
Jeremy Camp // www.jeremycamp.com
Tedashii // www.reachrecords.com/artists/show/Tedashii
Kutless // www.kutless.com
Family Force 5 // www.familyforce5.com
Luminate // www.luminatemusic.com
Rhett Walker Band // www.rhettwalkerband.com
Adam Cappa // www.adamcappa.com
Tim Timmons // timtimmonsmusic.com
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK