Popular Kids Record Label Celebrates 20th Anniversary
To celebrate their 20th anniversary, the Cedarmont Kids® record label is releasing two special collections of their award-winning children's music.
"As we approached this significant anniversary for the label, we noticed that our original releases were still selling well after two decades," said Mike Gay, President of Cedarmont. "In fact, all six titles have been certified Gold or Platinum, and just last year, the project Action Bible Songs was the number one non-seasonal children's project in Christian bookstores. To celebrate, we came up with a way to sell all six of those CDs together at a deeply-discounted retail price of $20 to commemorate our 20 years of making wonderful music for kids."
The 20th Anniversary Collection includes 96 songs on six CDs, along with a commemorative sixteen-page booklet that includes information about the history of the Cedarmont series, plus lyrics for all the songs. The six CDs include split-track versions of every song so that kids can sing along, karaoke-style. The collection is housed in a SpindlePak design that secures the CDs on an internal spindle. In addition to the six CDs, the collection includes a bonus one-hour DVD of 22 songs from the Cedarmont library.
Like Us on Facebook
Cedarmont Kids is also releasing the Gospel Sunday School Collection which includes three albums featuring 48 Sunday School songs and classic spirituals. The collection includes the brand-new CD Gospel Sunday School Songswhich features the iconic song from Martin Luther King's speech, "Free At Last," marking the first time the song has been recorded on a children's project. The Gospel Sunday School Collection also includes split tracks for sing-a-longs and retails for only $9.99.
Since its founding 20 years ago, Cedarmont Kids has sold over 21 million albums and built a broad customer base by focusing on well-known classic songs and selling their products at affordable prices. Their diversified catalog now features 46 CDs on five labels: Cedamont Kids® Classics, Cedarmont Kids Gospel®, Cedarmont Niños®, Cedarmont Baby®, and Cedarmont Worship for Kids®. Fifteen of these titles were Spanish releases. They have also developed a series of eleven DVDs, which are live-action, sing-along versions of the audio recordings. Owners Mike and Sue Gay believe that staying consistent has helped the brand to grow over the past two decades.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK