Cantinas Music Festival Brings 'Christian Coachella' to Paso Robles, California on August Featuring MercyMe, Newsboys, Building 429 and More
The Cantinas Ranch Foundation announces the launch of the first annual Cantinas Music Festival, a new event taking place at the Paso Robles Event Center on August 25, 2012. Billed as a Christian version of Coachella, the event is expected to draw 3,500 guests and features a full day of festival-style family entertainment followed by an evening of live performances by top Christian music groups.
The musical lineup (starting at 6 p.m.) boasts headliner MercyMe, the number one Christian rock group in the US with over seven million albums sold. Additionally, the concert stars the sounds of The Newsboys, a GRAMMY nominated and DOVE Award winning band; Building 429; The Groovaloos, Superstars of Dance; as well as new pop artist, Kylie Hughes.
Like Us on Facebook
Cantinas Music Festival kicks off with the Village Festival, held from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m., an all-ages village fair consisting of family interactive activities and entertainment from numerous community vendors, local artists, church booths, street vendors, food concessions and more. Among the offerings for children, the Village Festival includes face painting stations, a photo booth and "walking on water" with bubble fun. Family entertainment includes Embassador Skateboarders performing exhibitions and ministry along with the dance crew God Squad and the Cantinas Street Team, and live acoustic music by History of Painters on the Watermusic Stage.
VIP Lounge tickets (which include dinner for ages 21 and over, beverages, complimentary childcare, VIP seating and a parking pass, $125), VIP tickets (for all ages to the concert only, $75) and general admission tickets to Cantinas Music Festival ($33) are available online now at www.CantinasMusicFestival.com. Military discounts are available.
Cantinas Ranch Foundation is a non-profit 501(C)(3) entity whose mission is to encourage talented Christian teen and college-level artists to promote healthy family values and interaction. The Cantinas Ranch Foundation's camp is a longtime personal dream of Wayne and Wendy Hughes, California natives who are philanthropists, business owners and parents.
For more information about Cantinas Music Festival, visit www.CantinasMusicFestival.com
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK