Planetshakers, Australia's Largest Youth/Young Adult Movement, Launches Its First U.S. Conference Jan. 17-19 In San Diego; 200,000 Worshippers Join Planetshakers In Indonesia
With 300 people attending its first conference in 1997 in Australia, Planetshakers Conference has grown exponentially, with tens of thousands joining gatherings at multiple events around the world. A movement that birthed Planetshakers City Church in 2004, the fastest growing church in Australian history, Planetshakers now launches its very first U.S. conference. The Planetshakers Limitless Conference will take place Jan. 17-19, 2013 in San Diego, CA at The Rock Church and feature compelling messages from speakers Russell Evans, Sam Evans, Chris Hill and Ben Prescott, as well as worship music by Planetshakers Band.
Like Us on Facebook
After growing into one of Australia's most influential gatherings, Planetshakers Conference exists to see every person empowered, transformed and equipped to fulfil their God-given destiny. Thousands are anticipated to attend the event in San Diego, with registration information, schedule and other event details available now at www.planetshakers.com/sandiego. You can also see a promotional video about the conference at http://vimeo.com/48783292#.
"Through passionate praise and worship, inspirational teaching and powerful acts of the Holy Spirit, it's our desire to create an environment where you can be touched and impacted by God like never before," says Russell Evans, Planetshakers' founder/director and senior pastor of Planetshakers City Church. "Join with us in January 2013 as we seek God and champion the cause of Christ throughout the earth!"
During the conference, attendees will be able to join three different "streams" of activity, including Leadership, Youth and Worship & Creative Arts. The Leadership stream will offer fresh insight and life-changing principles for discipleship, while the Youth stream is set to empower those in high school or high school ministry. The Worship & Creative Arts stream will stir worship leaders, songwriters and others in the creative endeavors of a church to minister powerfully and go deeper in their personal relationship with God in order to effectively lead others.
As the Planetshakers Conference team prepares for the San Diego event, Russell and Sam Evans, as well as Planetshakers Band, were received by over 200,000 enthusiastic worshippers at a Christmas celebration Dec. 8 in Jakarta, Indonesia at Bung Karno Stadium. This event followed a 12-week tour this year in the US that hit major festivals coast-to-coast, including mainstage appearances at Creation Northwest and Northeast (Christian music's largest festival).
Just prior to the Planetshakers Limitless Conference, Planetshakers band will release Limitless, a new 13-track CD via Integrity Music. The 25th album from Planetshakers releasing Jan. 15, Limitless features the driving title song that is gathering radio airplay across the nation and became the first music video from the recording, which has already been seen by over 124,000 people at www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxWzfiKguFw (www.youtube.com/user/planetshakerstv).
Recorded live at a Planetshakers Conference earlier this year, Limitless offers up new songs of passionate, vertical praise and sung prayers. Planetshakers is known for writing and recording songs like "Get Up" (www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCiGH8GJVd8), "Nothing Is Impossible" (www.youtube.com/watch?v=antqLO0OQ8s), "Healer" (www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS3uzkoF_0c, also recorded by Kari Jobe), "Beautiful Saviour" (www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8e9lCxn_IY) and "The Anthem" (www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv3E6G-Ua4k), with a new version of the latter track on the new album. Limitless also features Planetshakers team members Sam Evans (co-founder, worship leader), Joth Hunt (producer/worship leader), Mike Webber (creative director, drummer) and more.
Originally formed in 1997 to lead worship for the first Planetshakers Conference held in Australia, Planetshakers Band is passionate about uniting generations worldwide through worship. Their goal is to see people encounter God, be transformed by His presence and empowered to make a difference in their world. While they tour internationally, the team remains based out of Planetshakers City Church, a multi-campus, 8,500-member congregation in Melbourne that is pastored by husband and wife, Russell and Sam Evans.
Additional information about Planetshakers is available at http://www.planetshakers.com.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK