The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Medical Update and Benefit Concert
For anyone who has not heard the news, Tracy Stuffle, of The Perrys, suffered a massive stroke from a vessel hemorrhage on Monday, January 21, 2013. He is currently in ICU in Nashville,Tn in a medically induced coma as they have been trying to drain blood off of his brain.
Tracy is in day 44 of his coma and there have been complications but his family is staying upbeat, constantly updating fans via their website and through facebook posts, l to keep everyone up to date on the latest progress. They share of singing songs, reading scriptures and anointing him with oil while praying over him.
Like Us on Facebook
Tracy's faithful wife Libbi posted this message last night on the band's facebook page:
"Tracy has had another rather quiet day. Blood pressure and ICP were a little elevated some throughout the day. ICP is still draining good. Dr. Ulm said it would take several more days to drain all the blood in the ventricles. We are seeing more clear fluid but then there will be traces of dark blood. It's a waiting game for it to completely clear out. They will be doing some test to check Tracy's body out to see if any other places is easy to bleed. Thinking they are wanting to know before talking about putting the shunt in. I guess they are wanting to find out if he's a free bleeder. Results should take two days. Still no word on blood work or cultures results. Temp has been 97 most of the day.
Thank you to Tony Gore for stopping by and taking me, my mom and sister to supper. Loved the fellowship and the bak-la-va!!!!
We end the night at the hospital reading scriptures, anointing him, praying and singing to him. Don't know if he can hear us or not, but we are acting as tho he can. This time is always special!
If you have time please read Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 30. These were some of the verses we read to him tonight! Be blessed!!!
Thank You Sweet Heavenly Father for day 43! If tomorrow comes and You tarry Your coming, please use us to shine Your light of love and to be an encouragement to someone that doesn't know You!!! We praise You Father for You miracles, love and grace You bestow upon us daily!!! In ALL things I want to give You thanks!!!! I love You!!"
A Benefit Concert is being held for Tracy on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 6pm. The concert will be held at Christ Church Nashville (15354 Old Hickory Blvd Nashville,Tn 37211) and hosted by Joseph Habedank & Jason Crabb. There will be fantastic performers by Oak Ridge Boys, Jason Crabb, Mark Lowry, The Isaacs and more. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door with doors opening at 5pm. All proceeds go to pay Tracy's mounting medical bills.
Please continue to pray for Tracy, Libbi and their entire family during this trying time.
- Deitrick Haddon Nominated for 2013 BET Award-A Beautiful Soul CD
- Carman Announces 60-City U.S. Tour, Offers Tickets to Kickstarter Backers 1st as Kickstarter Campaign Exceeds $233,000, Becomes 2nd Most Successful Kickstarter Music Project Ever
- Winter Jam Audiences 'Reset' With Nick Hall
- Andrew Peterson Returns To Grand Ole Opry
- Jason Castro Commenced Shooting For The Gmc Movie "The Perfect Summer" On May 13
- Billboard Gospel Chart Debut At #8 For Bishop K.W. Brown Presents Earl Bynum and The Mount Unity Choir
- Human Rights Leader Majed El Shafie Announces Successful Rescue of Victims of Religious Persecution in Afghanistan
- Citizen Way New Record, Redeemed Tour & K-Love Awards
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK