P.O.D. Releases New Video For Thier Forthcoming New Single, "Higher" Exclusively On VEVO; New Album Out Now
P.O.D. has premiered the new video for the band's forthcoming new single, "Higher" on VEVO- WATCH HERE. "Higher" will be the 2nd single from the band's new album, Murdered Love (Razor & Tie) available in-stores and online now. The Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival also recently caught up with front man Sonny Sandoval for this exclusive new interview about the band's music video. Check out the interview and video teaser clip HERE.
Like Us on Facebook
WATCH HERE P.O.D. - Higher [Music Video]
Talking about the "Higher" video, Sonny reveals, "We went through a bunch of treatments, and we loved the fact that the director wanted to do the video in San Diego. It's our hometown. The treatment had a good vibe, and it reminded us of how we felt when we saw the video for 'Alive'."
The video for "Higher" was filmed with director Ramon Boutisveth (All That Remains, For Today, Trivium). The band also partnered with Harley Davidson for this video and the video features a number of Harley Davidson motorcycles.
The third annual Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival kicks off this Friday, August 17 in Kansas City, MO and wraps Sunday, September 30 in Albuquerque, NM. The Rockstar Energy Drink Main Stage will feature performances from multiplatinum rock bands Shinedown, Godsmack, Staind and Papa Roach, along with breaking band Adelitas Way. In addition, the Ernie Ball Stage and Jägermeister Stage in the festival area will include performances from multiplatinum headliner P.O.D., as well as up-and-coming artists Deuce, Fozzy, Redlight King, Mindset Evolution, In This Moment, Thousand Foot Krutch, Candlelight Red and a local Battle Of The Bands winner. Go to www.RockstarUPROAR.com for full details and a list of bands performing at each show.
Murdered Love is P.O.D.'s first new album in four years and sees the band reunited with long-time producer Howard Benson who also produced the band's massive Satellite album alongside hit albums for Kelly Clarkson, Theory Of A Deadman, Daughtry, and My Chemical Romance. The first single from the new album is currently #6 on the Active Rock Radio Charts and is P.O.D.'s highest charting radio song in over nine years. USA Today raves, ""SoCal rap-metal band brings back the boom after a four-year absence, sounding like the hook-laden harbinger of a spiritual apocalypse." Revolver Magazine decalres, "Still building big-chorus riff bombs designed to set off the youth of the nation...Murdered Love is best when all the anthemic stuff comes equipped with the sort of infectious grooves that the band's SoCal stomping ground is known for."
P.O.D. (Payable on Death) formed in 1992 has logged a remarkable array of achievements, including worldwide sales exceeding 10 million and a series of chart topping radio hits. With a 15-year career under their belts, P.O.D. has released seven studio albums, received three Grammy Award nominations, contributed to numerous motion picture soundtracks, and toured the world over many times. With their third studio album, The Fundamental Elements of Southtown, they achieved their initial mainstream success - the album was certified Platinum by the RIAA in 2000. Their following studio album, Satellite, continued the band's success with the hit singles, "Alive" and "Youth of the Nation," pushing it to go triple platinum. The band's line-up consists of vocalist Sonny Sandoval, drummer Wuv Bernardo, guitarist Marcos Curiel, and bassist Traa Daniels.
- The Perry's Tracy Stuffle Latest Medical Update and Recovery Process
- Chris Tomlin 'Burning Lights' Tour to Have Second Leg This Fall 2013, See Full Dates Here (VIDEO)
- 1 Girl Nation (1GN) Joins Reunion Records And Announces Debut, Self-Titled Release Due August 20
- Plumb Travels to Brooklyn to Experience the Work of Metro World Child
- Tracy Stuffle Medical Update, The Perry's Singer, Having Rough Week in Hospital, Prayers Needed
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Audio Adrenaline on Red Carpet at K-Love Awards (VIDEO)
- Grammy and Dove Award Nominated Recording Artist Mr. Del, Celebrates Highly Anticipated Project FAITH WALKA
- Matthew West to Perform at First-Ever Sunday Morning at CMA Fest
- GAYE ARBUCKLE Releases HOLY
- Red Roots to appear on The American Bible Challenge on GSN
- Second Edition Of Dr. Michael Milton's SILENT NO MORE Releases Amid High-Profile Accolades
- Mars Hill Music's Citizens Releases Self-Titled LP
- All Sons & Daughters Release First Live CD/DVD April 23
- Josh Wilson Releases His Most Personal Record To Date, 'Carry Me,' On Apr. 9
- KEITH ELGIN RELEASES AWARD-WINNING SINGLE TO RADIO
- Darlene Zschech, To Declare The Truth of God - Revealing Jesus, by Melissa Riddle Chalos
- A Father’s Day Exclusive Interview: Singer/songwriter Todd MacDonald’ Dad Talks about His Son, Death and Being a Dad
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Mike Weaver of Big Daddy Weave Speaks on K-Love Fan Nominations, Their Hit Song "Redeemed" & New Music on the Way
- Interview: Bryan Duncan Talks About His New Album "Conversations."
Get the latest news from BC in your inbox
- THIS WEEK